Sens @ Habs GDT: March 22nd, 2010

bar

and there it is... PP shot from the point with traffic. Not rocket science.

wow.. every time this team shows how good it can play and gets itself into a position to make hay in the standings, they disappear. frustrating

I have to assume that they were not in game shape to go. There is a difference between cleared and ready. :)

they've been cleared for days now. I know its the end of the season and the game tempo is high, but we cant be wasting tons of PPs at this time of year either. Just having Bergy for the PP putting the puck on net would be a huge improvement over the limp=wrist so-called power play we have right now.

they've been cleared for days now. I know its the end of the season and the game tempo is high, but we cant be wasting tons of PPs at this time of year either. Just having Bergy for the PP putting the puck on net would be a huge improvement over the limp=wrist so-called power play we have right now.

They were cleared for practice, not games. Supposedly the doctor told them they weren't cleared for Saturday, and they were to see him again on Tuesday.

Guess we'll see how Moen is before scratching one of the last two.

Apparently RDS was reporting that he didn't go to the hospital and was treated at the Bell Centre, so that's good. But I remember that early reports on Markov were good too!

Edited by les_glorieux

Well they just haven't had the same determination the last 2 games. Thye haven't played to bad, but they haven't been crashing the net, the pp has been standing around again with know one shooting the puck. Way too many turnovers, as many as the Gomez line has had in the last 2 games they are the only line who gets dcoring chances. The third and 4th lines have been decent in there own end but nothing offensively.

They'll definitely need to pick it up and get some points this week, the need Ottawa, Boston to win win tonight for sure.

Hopefully Cammi and Moen will be back. I am not sure on MAB, he makes the PP better but it prevents JM from rolling 4 lines, he is a liability every where else on the ice.