Markov - O'Byrne
Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges

Starter: Price

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know JM is loathe is break up Spacey and Hammer...but I would like to see Gorges get a shot playing with Hammer.

I think Spacek would be a different player on the left side. That's been a problem all year. The team only has 3 top 4 defensemen and they are all left handed. Hammer or Spacek might have to go bye bye this year at the end of the season.

I think longterm, having Spacey leave would be better for the habs. Hammer playing with Subban on the second pairing would be killer. I don't know if he was any part of Phanuef's early development in Calgary, but Dion has not been the same without him.

This is a HUGE two points tonight considering the next two are against Philly and Buffalo back to back.

If they can come away with 4 points over that 3-game stretch it should make the final three against NYI CAR TOR a little more comfortable.

If ...

To me, it's put up or shut time for these guys. They have the opportunity to make the playoffs or choke down the stretch.

3-3 should get them in, 2 wins this week is a must in my opinion. You don't want it coming down to the last couple of games.

I'm looking forward to see which team shows up.

Not with Price in the nets.

It's traditionally hang him out to dry, give up 45 shots, score 1 goal then blame him for the loss when it's over.

Let's see if that changes.

This will be Kerry Fraser last NHL game. He requested to officiate in Montreal for his last game. Should we expect anything tonight? Disallowed goals? Funny calls?

cyberpresse

I think that over the past 10 years, Fraser has calmed down a little and isn't as controversial as he was in the 80's and early 90's.

C'mon boys, Give Carey anice 4 goal cushion. It would be real nice for the kid. He didn't deserve that loss in Buffalo the other night!

Edited by Habsfan

It's traditionally hang him out to dry, give up 45 shots, score 1 goal then blame him for the loss when it's over.

Truer words have never been spoken!

Both goalies have seen that crap.. This myth that Price has been fantastic in every game but the team has let him down is just nonsense. This team has played like crap for both of them, and played great for both of them.

If this team comes out and plays like they are in a drive for the playoffs, both our goalies can get them a win. If they don't show up, then it is up to the goalie to get them a win, which is not something you want to rely on

Early in the season, Price was very inconsistent which is why he lost the number one job. Since the break, he has been much better and I see no issue. We have two goalies playing well. The problem now is that the rest of the team is playing very inconsistently..