Carolina @ Montreal GDT: March 31st, 2010

Psycing

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great opening period, but again they come out with a single goal. This team is seeing a combination of great goaltending and bad luck. The longer the Canes can hang in there the better their chances. We need to come out hard in the 2nd and get that next goal as I am sure the Canes will adjust and up the tempo.

AK better hope Pleks gets up or he will be duct taped to the wall later..

Sergei is back.. Pleks still on the bench..

Whew...

come on.. early in the 2nd and TSN is whining the Habs haven't gotten a penalty yet..

LOL.. and they get their wish.. PK time...

Oh oh.. that is a goal...

WE can all thank the horrible pinch by Spacek that allowed Sutter to get the partial break-away!

Edited by Habsfan

I'm starting to wonder what it'll take to score an even strength goal against Ward. The longer this lasts, the tougher it'll be to score against him!

and the Canes are taking every opportunity to run, hit, fall into Price...

We need to get in Ward's kitchen... we need him to be looking up afraid he is going to get hit.. take the focus away...

This game is so frustrating, 25-10 shot advantage and its only 1-1. This is a must win game if ever there was one with 2 tough games this weekend. They've gotta keep it going in the third. Traffic in front, make Wards job a little tougher.

Can someone who speaks better french than me help me out? I hear this a lot on RDS, it sounds like "rater justice". Miss justice? Can someone translate for me? Thanks