GDT: Montreal (37-32-8) vs Philadelphia (38-33-6)

dlbalr

3-col-color-price.jpg

Projected lines for Montreal (37-32-8):

Left Wing Centre Right Wing Defence/Goalies
Cammalleri Plekanec A. Kostitsyn Markov O'Byrne
Pouliot Gomez Gionta Hamrlik Gorges
Moen Moore Pyatt Gill Bergeron
Maxwell Lapierre Darche Halak Price

Other Notes:
Injuries: S. Kostitsyn, Mara, Metropolit, Spacek
Scratches: Laraque

Projected lines for Philadelphia (38-33-6):

Left Wing Centre Right Wing Defence/Goalies
van Riemsdyk Richards Giroux Pronger Carle
Gagne Briere Leino Timonen Krajicek
Hartnell Powe Asham Coburn Parent
Bartulis Betts Laperierre Boucher Caron

Other Notes:
Injuries: Backlund, Carter, Emery, Leighton
Scratches: Carcillo (suspension), Cote

Game time: 7:00 PM EST
TV: TSN, RDS
Radio: CJAD,CKAC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After my crazy day at work, the Habs had better demolish the Flyers if I'm to keep my sanity.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Boucher gets the start for Phillie and Caron will be his back-up. Go Habs Go! Vital game for the Habs. This would be a huge boost for the Habs to win. I'm expecting a close game where the goalies will have to shine. Hopefully Halak will outduel Boucher.

After my crazy day at work, the Habs had better demolish the Flyers if I'm to keep my sanity.

GO HABS GO!!!!

+ 1

One of the hardest day at work in 2010 for me so far and with the weather outside, it was freaking hard to concentrate.

Hope they can win to balance things out.

I F***ING HATE THIS!!!

1-0 in the 2nd period and they're already backing off and falling asleep. Check it out. The Habs will come out in the 3rd trying to protect this freaking 1 goal lead, then the Flyers will score, have all the momentum and score again and the Habs wont remember how they're supposed to score BECAUSE THEY'D HAVE STOPPED ATTACKING 2 PERIODS AGO. You can just smell it coming.

Ugh. I swear... Jacques Martin's boring, cautious style annoys me to no end. It's Brian Freaking Boucher in nets. Habs should be shooting from all angles and be eager to add as many goals as possible to their lead. Can't even say they're trying to protect themselves against odd-man rushes and such, they gave Philly 3 breakaways so far.

I hope they prove me wrong.

I ######ING HATE THIS!!!

1-0 in the 2nd period and they're already backing off and falling asleep. Check it out. The Habs will come out in the 3rd trying to protect this freaking 1 goal lead, then the Flyers will score, have all the momentum and score again and the Habs wont remember how they're supposed to score BECAUSE THEY'D HAVE STOPPED ATTACKING 2 PERIODS AGO. You can just smell it coming.

Ugh. I swear... Jacques Martin's boring, cautious style annoys me to no end. It's Brian Freaking Boucher in nets. Habs should be shooting from all angles and be eager to add as many goals as possible to their lead. Can't even say they're trying to protect themselves against odd-man rushes and such, they gave Philly 3 breakaways so far.

I hope they do too, but history would dictate that they won't.

I F***ING HATE THIS!!!

:angry:

Halak is winning the game. WHew

[counter-jinx]

Halak is keeping us in the game

[/counter-jinx]

I wish the Flyers would just score........it's gonna happen just get it over with!

They are just completely dominating every element of the game for the last half game. I don't understand it.