Playoff Ticket Sales

l<OV4L3V

Anybody happen to know when playoff tickets go on sale?

Shortly after they clinch a playoff spot, if memory serves.

I have 2 tickets for every playoffs game. I "could consider" 2 x facevalue or even better offer. AA row in the white section, corner of the rink, opponents shot twice.

That's called a "buy out" price. i.e. in sum of the ticket, you buy me out of it :P. Let's say that the balance of the price is for my autograph on the ticket or for a random 1991 proset hockey card. ;)

I have no intention of selling them for face value, I would go to the game rather than "giving them away".

p.s. even if you offer me the moon, I still have to get my "partner" approbation. we're two on it.

Offers by PM only.

Edited by alexstream

crap, I'm late to the party.

If I only entered the room now, I'm screwed, right?

Realistically, we're all screwed. :lol:

Really? For each game?

Yep. Looks like i'm out too. Too bad, this is the closest I've ever gotten to the playoff tickets. But nothing but split seats everywhere except the reds.

Edited by lazy26

Yep. Looks like i'm out too. Too bad, this is the closest I've ever gotten to the playoff tickets. But nothing but split seats everywhere except the reds.

Yep same here. It sucks. But I went to the playoffs 2 seasons ago when we beat Boston and lost to Philly. Was AWESOME !!!

Yep same here. It sucks. But I went to the playoffs 2 seasons ago when we beat Boston and lost to Philly. Was AWESOME !!!

I've never been to a playoff game.

I've never been to a playoff game.

It obviously would be at about twice the cost, but you should be able to find tickets on stubhub in the 100-130 range. I went to a Habs/Flyers game for about 150 two years ago, i found it was well worth the money even though it was the beginning of the end for us.

I have a friend with season tix in the whites, but he lives here in Alberta. I wonder if his son will sell them all. I would fly to Montreal, for the 07/08 team, but I don't know this year.

Edited by BCHabnut