HabsWorld 2010 NHL Playoff Thread

Habsfan84

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard work goal and Colorado and "Chokin Joe and his sidekick Pattie" blow it agin. Woot!

I think that might've been the best overall game our defence has put together all season. We weathered the early storm and then outworked them for the rest of the game. Awesome to watch!

Although Avs fans got so delirious over the win that everyone thought Galiardi scored. It was actually Chris Stewart. :lol: Atleast that puts an end to his slump.

Best team game play of this Wednesday night, Hands down in my opinion Coyotes!!! &%^#@%@ they are Big, fast and aggressive forcheckers! not once did they change their game play or did they let go of the gas pedal

J. Martin Play that tape over and over!!!

The green dudes next to the penalty box in Vancouver - hilarious.

OMG I laugh so hard everytime I see them. Any Always Sunny fans out here?

I really want to see this show! I always hear people talking about it.

Huge fan here. It's awesome to listen to CBC announcers try not to mention them. They've been at it since January, I think.

Where did this fad evolve? What are they called I wonder? We had 3 guys in Halifax in purple ones (The Halifax Rainmen) at a basketball game :lol:

Crosby scores - 1-1 now

It's from the TV show It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Too bad Chicago. They could have had Halak. But teams in the NHL obviously wouldn't step up to the plate and over pay for Halak. The notion that an RFA of his calibre was not worth a Patrick Sharp or a Versteeg in the minds of the Hawks was correct from their point of view. But all they had to do was help us with a need and we could help them. As it stands now - if Niemi plays like that again, Nashville very well could win.

On one hand - why would any GM move a "Patrick Sharp" calibre player for an RFA goalie? BUT, considering it's looking like the one element missing for the Hawks is goaltending - would it really have been such an overpayment when all was said and done? What's better, keeping these players or player and not winning the cup or vice versa? Even Vokoun would have been a good fit. I'm sure the 2 teams could work something out with the cap.

Niemi had better do better than that next outing.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien