2012 playoff pool

sakiqc

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I don't really remember taking part into this pool.

But reading the whole thread, It looks like it was tons of fun...

How drunk can I get ?!?

2011 HW Playoff Fantasy Pool

You have 30 points to fill out your playoff roster which consists of 12 players, one goalie, two d-men, and three forwards from each conference. Players cost 1-4 points. Trading is permitted after the first and second rounds are completed. It's a simple concept, you just have to make sure to spend your points wisely.

Registration details:

http://hockeypool.cb...p11/groups?gl=H

Group Name: HabsWorld_net

Password: 25cups

It's free to play, the more the merrier!

I created a group with the same logins than last year

group: HabsWorld_net

pw: 25cups

That's hilarious, I made one as well. D'oh. I'll delete mine...except I can't delete it having already created it, I'll find another use for it though. :)

I created a group with the same logins than last year

group: HabsWorld_net

pw: 25cups

I'm in.

Woohoo! Tied for first!

I've edited sakiqc's post to show some more information about the pool (it's a simple concept yet challenging to find the right combination of players). I've also just posted it on Twitter and will link it in our Hab series preview which will be up later tonight. Spread the word, I want some more challengers to take my title!

hahahaha just noticed the 2nd tie breaker is " How many will be the most goals scored in a series BY ONE TEAM in Round 1 of the playoffs?"

I said 49 hahahaha thought it was both teams combined...

ok. just joined the group...

user name

habs_0910 --> Chips

Good Luck all!

Same here. and WTF Gaborik ruining Lundqvist's performance!?%

Easily the worst OT gaffe this year (unless my memory is failing me already). I can't imagine what he was thinking there.

who is "Habsie"? In good position to take the lead tonight of the whole CBC thing. currently 20th overall, but with St Louis (StarredX2) left to play. keep it up!

His lineup is sick.

who is "Habsie"? In good position to take the lead tonight of the whole CBC thing. currently 20th overall, but with St Louis (StarredX2) left to play. keep it up!

A little embarrassing to admit but Habsie is actually my mother who is now beating me (and the rest of us) at my own game (having won this pool last season). When we opened the pool publicly, she asked if she could join.

A little embarrassing to admit but Habsie is actually my mother who is now beating me (and the rest of us) at my own game (having won this pool last season). When we opened the pool publicly, she asked if she could join.

1clap.gifbiggrin.gif1clap.gif

Hahaah! Well she has a shot at winning a new car!

Didn't know your mother was following hockey. and she won last year? Wow shame on you and the rest of us :D