Habs @ Washington: GAME 1

bar

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woot.. finally some jam from Pleks...

We are not getting swept.. I look forward to the CBC explaining this.. they were just trashing the habs on their radio show... talked about how lucky the caps are as they will be well rested for the 2nd round.

I'm not watching. This is all tepathetics. Incidentally, my telepathetics say that was a brutal non-call on Gio.

What was brutal was the caps almost scored right after the non-call. Thank god pleks scored!

Boy, Halak will have to come up HUGE in the first 10 minutes - the biggest 10 minutes of netminding in his life. If we can ride out the initial, inevitable waves of ferocious Cap attacks, we have a chance to squeak out something tonight. Otherwise...yikes!

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and for you doubters.. no, halak didn't choke...

^^

Havent been this excited since Kostopolous scored against the flyers in game 1 a couple of years ago.

At least in this game it looks like we got the players that raise a few lvls for this part of year :D

I cant even go to sleep since Im to happy atm :D