Fleischmann - Steckel - Fehr
Chimera - Belanger - Bradley

Defencemen:
Schultz - Green
Poti - Corvo
Morrisonn - Carlson

Goaltenders:
Theodore

We've gotten the split, but we're greedy habs fans, we want the deuce! Win, lose or draw, if they play like Thursday night I will be happy, the Caps again will come out on fire, hope to get an early PP goal to silence the caps...their fans get down on the team if they start to lose.

Operation smother Ovie should still be in effect.

I'd just like to add an aside, all year long we've debated hard and fierce with each other, but I feel like this is some of the better hockey minds I associate with, and it's a pleasure to verbally joust with you all.

Edit: Washington lines updated. Edited by bar

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 lineup change for Washington tonight, Gordon out, Morrison in. New lines:

LW C RW Defence/Goalies
Ovechkin Backstrom Knuble Schultz Green
Laich Morrison Semin Poti Carlson
Fleischmann Steckel Fehr Morrisonn Corvo
Chimera Belanger Bradley Theodore Varlamov

And of course, to get everyone on a happy note...(from the Plekanec history thread)

I fully expect the Caps to come out flying tonight. A win would be huge, but if the Habs can show that they can compete under these circumstances, I'll be happy.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Well, the top seeds came back to even it up. Pens, Sharks & Devils all avoided 0-2 deficits. I certainly hope we don't continue that trend and it doesn't look good. Boudreau has put the skill with the meat and potatos. I'm worried about this one - but I was equally nervous on Thursday. I have to get out a bucket for tonights game just in case. I'm watching the conclusion of the Boston-Buffalo game right now and it's getting within the 3 hour window down to the wire for the game to start. The playoff uneasy feeling is starting within me and will gradually build as time goes on. Hopefully I make it :lol:

GO HABS GO - UNIT HOCKEY AGAIN. HAVE A BETTER START AND A MUST IS TO HIT. THEY'LL BE HITTING. YOU CAN'T WIN WHEN YOU DON'T HIT BACK!

:hlogo: GO HABS GO :hlogo:

1 lineup change for Washington tonight, Gordon out, Morrison in.

Personally, I would have liked to see O'Byrne put into the lineup. Washington is going to come out much harder tonight and drive hard to the net. it would have been nice to have more of a physical presence to clear the front of the net. I also would rather limit Bergeron's 5-5 time. The guy scares the shit out of me whenever he is out there. The question is who to sit and IMO i would have sat out Pyatt - which would never happen since he is a Martin favourite. The second option IMO would be Lapierre, but he also CAN bring a physical element if he decides to show up.

Anyway, hopefully the boys come out hard and try to make it 2-0, rather then being content at having achieved the split. Knowing Martin's conservative nature, i'm worried he will be satisfied at sitting back as usual.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Anyone else see the interference on our forwards trying to come back... Caps D hold them up so their guys can have a 3 on 2... I saw a lot of that last game too.. at some point the Refs should call that.

Aaaargh

Varlamov

Cam Ward story all over again

nooooooooooooooooo

IF they can pop a few by him that would really kill the caps confidence.

SHit breakaway goal :angry: