GDT---Bulldogs vs Manitoba Moose (GAME #6)---4/25/10

Lammy

now this game is holding up my article.

It's also holding up the Bulldogs Recap. :lol: I usually have it started on Sunday and it gets finished on Monday, but as this is a potentially deciding game, I need to know which way this game is going to go before I can even start the Recap. :wacko:

It's also holding up the Bulldogs Recap. :lol: I usually have it started on Sunday and it gets finished on Monday, but as this is a potentially deciding game, I need to know which way this game is going to go before I can even start the Recap. :wacko:

Well, you don't need to worry too much, Habs gameday coverage will be on the site tomorrow, so Tuesday is fine, hopefully a 2nd round preview.

OT underway now.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!!!

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!!

BULLDOGS WIN!!! :clap:

BULLDOGS WIN!!!! :clap:

Love the radio announcer, but there looking at the replay but its a goal, not kicked in

Technically, they're not looking at the replay, there's no video review (the lack of one cost Hamilton a goal earlier in the game).

Russell and Glumac the assists...I called the guy with an assist.

Ohh thats what we were guessing for??? lol

Closer to being right than you guys were. :) I'm happy either way.

Now I can enter tonight's stats in my article and get the HW Recap up within a half hour hopefully.

Closer to being right than you guys were. :) I'm happy either way.

Now I can enter tonight's stats in my article and get the HW Recap up within a half hour hopefully.

Ya I suspose......

But ya I never knew that it was you who wrote the articles. I read them all the time. Keep up the good work.

If you haven't listened before, the PBP guy is worth it just to hear him call the goals. LOL stuff.

His call of "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!" is Derek's trademark. :lol:

Rochester and Abbotsford are going to Game 7 on Tuesday. We will not know until then who the Dogs are going to play in the North Division Finals.

Edited by Lammy