GDT: Game 6, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

Washington notes: Morrisonn will return to the lineup, I presume for Sloan. David Steckel is also supposed to play, though no one has a clue who comes out. I've tossed him in the lineup but your guess is as good as mine as to who comes out. (Tomas Fleischmann may also sit). Semin didn't skate today but is expected to play. This much I do know, the plan is to change 2 or 3 of their lines so I wouldn't count on these lines being particularly accurate.

Fleischmann rode the pine for large parts of Game 5, and is the presumed scratch. There was also talk of Scott Walker playing, not sure if they'll do that. If he's in, I'd assume that B. Morrison joins Fleischmann in the press box. Steckel is definitely in. You're right on the S. Morrisonn for Sloan switch.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleischmann rode the pine for large parts of Game 5, and is the presumed scratch. There was also talk of Scott Walker playing, not sure if they'll do that. If he's in, I'd assume that B. Morrison joins Fleischmann in the press box. Steckel is definitely in. You're right on the S. Morrisonn for Sloan switch.

B. Morrison is out for this one, Steckel in. Lines have been updated in the first post.

PK first assist.. whoop whoop..

Cammy gets second tonight..

Oh keep it up boys and bury these guys... and don't those saves by Halak look good now!

Don't they ever mon ami.