GDT: Game 7, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

:clap:

Now we're back to even strength get MAB off the ice................................. :lol:

AMEN! I'd have pulled him for today! SILLY ME!! unless he costs us one or two... :clap:

GOAL!!!!

Excellent period by our boys! We knew the Caps would come out strong in the 1st, and we weatherd the storm brilliantly!

A late goal always hurts the most!

Excellent period indeed OUR BOYS ARE AWESOME!! The Caps will be hysterical .....freeeeekinnnnnngg next period

Yeahhhh! :)

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far from over, folks. The Habs won't win if they play like they did in the first. Let's see if they come out really wanting it in the second.

Habs have become opportunists all of a sudden. Just what we needed to be but weren't during the regular season.

I'm freaking out at my job. I call the end of the 15 minutes break to my employees and announced we were in the lead 1-0, first time I ever got applause from a "end of the break" call!! :-)

I'm freaking out at my job. I call the end of the 15 minutes break to my employees and announced we were in the lead 1-0, first time I ever got applause from a "end of the break" call!! :-)

HAHAHHA!!

At mass during the US Canada olympic final, another priest trotted out and announced the score in the middle of mass. !

holy cow.. we can't play 30 more minutes like this and expect to win..

we need to get some forecheck and offense going.... they are playing not to lose now... get it going boys and get another goal...

holy cow.. we can't play 30 more minutes like this and expect to win..

we need to get some forecheck and offense going.... they are playing not to lose now... get it going boys and get another goal...

I predict we will NOT win unless we at least scratch the ice in front of Washington's net.