GDT: Game 7, Montreal vs Washington

dlbalr

We have to lock up Dominic Moore, he's a valuable player.

that goal alone was worth a 2nd rounder, for sure. i love what he brings to the table.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media will start explaining why we have no chance against Pitts...

I bet they do the opposite and break out the imagery of Dryden, Roy and Theodore.

that goalie call was made because they didn't in game 2 and 3 to get the caps in this series...

it came back to haunt the caps as this ref decided to call it tight in the crease, both ways.

Had a headache most of the day and I swear I heard something snap in my head when Montreal got that second goal. If I disappear, then that probably means I've had a brain aneurysm from that game, lol!

What a way to go. Say hi to the Big Habs Fan up there for me, or to my relatives if you go the other way. ^_^

Wow! :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

What a fuc,,ng great game.

I only saw the 3rd period, but I'm not sure that my heart could have taken 60 minutes of that...my hands are shaking as I type this

The best part of ALL of this...is it shows 'experts' for what they are...guessers. They rarely have more insight than the rest of us...why experts never give them self a out by discussion all possibilities. They just seem to always want to speak in absolutes.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I`ll be the first to admit that I totally wrote this team off after Game 4... what a job.

And seriously, gotta give Coach Martin some love. Made great adjustments and had the boys matched up great!

LOVE THOSE HABS!!!!

Anyone else looking forward to the Bruins in the 3rd round... :)

The good news is that one of Boston and Philly (the past two teams to knock us out and two teams that would likely give us some trouble) is going to get knocked out. But then again, a tougher team than either of them stands in our way.

Lots of heroes in that round.

Bring on the second team likely to knock us out in no time!

They better break the cycle of knocking off the big dog in round one and getting raped in round 2.

1998 - 7 seed beats a 2 and gets swept by the Sabres

2002 - 8 seed beats a 1 and gets beat by the Canes 4-2

2004 - 7 seed beats a 2 and gets swept by the Lightning

Otherwise it is all for naught.

I`ll be the first to admit that I totally wrote this team off after Game 4...

Don't worry, I was guilty of doing the same thing when we fell 1-3 after the 4th game!

Never again will I doubt. That's twice now that our boys come back from a 1-3 deficit in less than a decade!

So was the O'Byrne penalty that bad? I didn't even see anything in the replay.Game 7, a one goal game and they get a penalty with 1:44 left? It used to be you would have to shoot someone for that to happen.

You know, I'm starting to hate the Caps already. Because of all the stats in favor of Washington I keep hearing left and right. I'm sick of it already.

So the Caps are the best thing since sliced bread? Good. Just gonna make it even more fun when we upset them. Because we will upset them. I said they were the best matchup we could hope for and we got them. We're gonna expose their shoddy defensemen and shaky goalies.

^_^

Don't worry, I was guilty of doing the same thing when we fell 1-3 after the 4th game!

Never again will I doubt. That's twice now that our boys come back from a 1-3 deficit in less than a decade!

I wrote them off after game 2. I just didnt think that they would be able to come back after that huge collapse. Go Habs Gg! You proved me wrong. Now catching my breath. 

They better break the cycle of knocking off the big dog in round one and getting raped in round 2.

1998 - 7 seed beats a 2 and gets swept by the Sabres

2002 - 8 seed beats a 1 and gets beat by the Canes 4-2

2004 - 7 seed beats a 2 and gets swept by the Lightning

Otherwise it is all for naught.

Not gonna be easy. The Pens look poise to repeat. They are not the Caps. They have some D's who can hit and a goalie who can steal games. The Caps were a bunch of chokers, the Pens are reigning Cup champions. A whole new ball game.