GDT: Game 1, Montreal vs Pittsburgh

dlbalr

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh.. this is getting out of control...

firgures we would be short handed, but the boys are still trying to play rope a dope .... they have to start skating and playing better..

so far we can't stop the powerplay.. so don't take dumb penalties.. if you want to take a penalty, take out one of their players.

Looked like a clean hit...Glen Healey might be the worst commentator since, well, Greg Millen. Simply awful.

That sure sapped the energy out of us

Pleks and AK need to step up their game immediately.. we need two strong lines going.. not just Cammy...

My only fear was that we have many passengers against Washington but Halak and the D held on, so some of them seem to think they were playing well enough.

Why? He would only fight if Cooke agreed.

Ya. Probably would require a contract.

It sure did, but i think we lost our energy when we had a crappy pp when we had a chance to go up 2-0.

Ya, that didn't help but we played pretty solid I thought. It takes a bit to get comfortable and it was a great start. Losing Markov feels like losing Koivu in Carolina.

Why don't we finnish our checks? Pens do, Washington did.....we go to the player he passes it and we skate away, OR we go to check him with our stick ...

Keep after Malkin, he's got a short fuse..............

We must turn the Markov hit into energy. It's criminal that a player like Markov can be eliminated by a dork like Cooke.

We should fight back against this. I wish we had an enforcer right now, and I don't usually.