• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that freeking Cammy again

YAAAA BABEEEE!

Gomez great work. Was that Gio? NIce work

Edited by Toronthab

Finally a bit of life from these guys... win some battles and we are back in this.. hope they can keep it up and get the next one... maybe give them a bit of a lift...

If they can win the first won without Markov - WOW!!!

They got the goal with the MAB-Subban pair, but that's really not a teamup I want to see too much!!

Why is it that for every habs broadcast on the CBC we get stuck with all these leaf loving anti-habs play-by play guys and commenters??? I absolutely hate Healy!!

Gomez is winning battles for us again tonight.. now we need some more guys to dig deep..

I am very impressed with PK. only D not acting like the puck is a hand grenade...

Why is it that for every habs broadcast on the CBC we get stuck with all these leaf loving anti-habs play-by play guys and commenters??? I absolutely hate Healy!!

+1 it's sickening...

If they can win the first won without Markov - WOW!!!

They got the goal with the MAB-Subban pair, but that's really not a teamup I want to see too much!!

As long as Markov is back for the rest of the series

But if not, a game 1 win may be meaningless

Edited by rafikz

LAZY shoot in by AK46 and hot potato defence by Hamrlik before that :puke:

Sigh.. we have one line and one D playing.. the rest find so many ways to give the puck away...

MAB totally out of position on that one... feel sorry for Halak.. getting the kind of support he say in game 3 against Washington... ie.. none.

Give AK an assist for not getting the puck to the other end so they could get killed on the line change.

I think I saw AK text messaging during a shift.

Edited by Toronthab

I would bench AK right now.. every play by him is soft and lazy.. that was the direct result of his lazy dump in.. its the little things that kill you and he shows no signs of waking up... I would rather see Darche out there who will play with his heart on his sleeve.

Give AK an assist for not getting the puck to the other end so they could get killed on the line change.

I think I saw AK text messaging during a shift.

Also I think that AK got the assist on that 3rd goal by the pens....

JM please get the hook

Wait I think Ak thought the game was tomorrow 7PM

Edited by jrhabs

I would bench AK right now.. every play by him is soft and lazy.. that was the direct result of his lazy dump in.. its the little things that kill you and he shows no signs of waking up... I would rather see Darche out there who will play with his heart on his sleeve.

a really tempting idea.

If we lose tonight (and I figured we would coming in tired), we should at least learn from the game. Remember how bad we were in game 3, yet the team adjusted and found a way.

all we need is a split here. So far we have shown that Fleury is not that great and we can forecheck these guys.. tighten up defensively, make better decisions in our end, and have Halak rebound and we take them on Sunday.

Is there any other Dman we can call up from the Bulldongs?? Carle???

I know we have used up our 3 callups, but wouldn't losing Markov and Spacek allow an emergency callup???

Also I think that AK got the assist on that 3rd goal by the pens....

JM please get the hook

Wait I think Ak thought the game was tomorrow 7PM

I thought his timing was a bit off, like by a season.

Is there any other Dman we can call up from the Bulldongs?? Carle???

I know we have used up our 3 callups, but wouldn't losing Markov and Spacek allow an emergency callup???

I was wondering the same thing.

Is pouliot playing ?

He is - but unfortunately the only good thing about his play is that unlike AK46, we haven't really been able to notice Pouliot. :blink: