GDT: Game 1, Montreal vs Pittsburgh

dlbalr

FYI.. Gomez, Pouliot, and Subban have most of our shots. AK and Pleks have zero shots! Cammy has one, on a pass from Gomez for a goal...

The Pleks / AK line has been invisible for some time now.. they need to get moving and be dangerous. It will open up the entire game.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is - but unfortunately the only good thing about his play is that unlike AK46, we haven't really been able to notice Pouliot. :blink:

Not stellar, but he has seemed into it as best I could tell. We'll see...

As much as i'd like to sit out AK46 next game, we can't afford it. May as well nail him to the bench tonight to send the message.

But we really need some skill in the lineup - particularly with markov gone. And hey- wasn't game 2 his big game last round??

At least Pens have lost Stall - hopefully its serious!! Good job Subban!!

FYI.. Gomez, Pouliot, and Subban have most of our shots. AK and Pleks have zero shots! Cammy has one, on a pass from Gomez for a goal...

The Pleks / AK line has been invisible for some time now.. they need to get moving and be dangerous. It will open up the entire game.

Pleks is a battler, but being saddled with AK can kill just about everything.

Moen starts with Pleks and Cammy... good!

Hopefully he can get them going. But I'd like to see Cammy double shifted with G&G

Pleks is a battler, but being saddled with AK can kill just about everything.

I think they should start getting Pleks some time with Gionta and Cammy every now and then and then double shft Cammy with G&G.

Damn another penalty :angry:

At this point, if they are going to take penalties, I'd rather see them take a run at some of the Pens the way the Pens have been doing all night to the Habs.

They should have pulled Halak to get him some rest and protect his confidence.

wow.. just a brutal PK tonight.. we had the puck 5 times and couldn't get it out.. they are tapping the puck instead of taking control and clearing..

Not winning this game.. and we won't win the series until they fix this PK...

this is a comedy of errors... turn over city..

I would call a timeout.. we are not going to win.. but they need to get their act together for the next game...

good, give Halak a break.. not his fault, but we need him fresh for the next game. I guess that was the timeout message I called for. :)

wow.. just a brutal PK tonight.. we had the puck 5 times and couldn't get it out.. they are tapping the puck instead of taking control and clearing..

Not winning this game.. and we won't win the series until they fix this PK...

We aren't in Kansas anymore... er washington. These guys throw the puck around much better then the caps. their whole PP was built around Ovechkin and he doesn't use his teammates the way Crosby and Malkin do. Gill is suited to play that one dimenstional Caps one dimensional attack. The Pens speed and passing is exposing him the way saw during the regular season.

I think we all know this game is over. It had a chance even after Markov, but silly, absurd penalties and sloppy AK did us in.

It's painful to watch, but its got to be more painful to be playing.

Take crosby's head off when he's not expecting it. I love Cooke's game plan. Destroy the star with a dirty hit! It's over before it really begins.

+1 I'd like to see Laps really start to take some runs at Crosby and Malkin rather then just yap at them.

I don't get Gomez - why the hell does he always rough it up with no names. If he is going to get rough - get rough with Malkin, Crosby or Goncher. We got the PP this time, but really, he really has to pick his spots better.

I don't get Gomez - why the hell does he always rough it up with no names. If he is going to get rough - get rough with Malkin, Crosby or Goncher. We got the PP this time, but really, he really has to pick his spots better.

I like that observation, he should mess with the other players in his tax bracket!!