GDT: Game 2, Habs vs Penguins

dlbalr

Frankly, I don't even know why MAB would be on with just over 2min got go :angry

Having said that, its a good thing no other dman was injured. :wacko:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. looks like we got the split we needed... I just don't know if I can take this strategy again.. I would love to see at least one game where we out play the other team and rip up their goalie...

What a cheap shot on MAB..

That is class.. losing.. so you decide to injure another defense man in prep for the next game... he knew exactly what he was doing.. and its Adams... who cares if he gets suspended.

Maybe the rule should be that the opposing team gets to pick the player to miss the next game.

well.. looks like we got the split we needed... I just don't know if I can take this strategy again.. I would love to see at least one game where we out play the other team and rip up their goalie...

That's not going to happen until we get a new coach :blink:

We outplayed the caps for big parts of a few games there and we lost those. Might as well allow Halak his 40+ shots so we can win :D

Like they said , a complete team win.

We have adjusted to their skill and tactics. Many fewer good chances that game.

Congrats Boys. I was not optimistic going in.

It's nasty to hope Staal doesn't get back soon...but....

Like they said , a complete team win.

We have adjusted to their skill and tactics. Many fewer good chances that game.

Congrats Boys. I was not optimistic going in.

It's nasty to hope Staal doesn't get back soon...but....

Hope the boys realize that neither Crosby nor Malkin brought their A game. At least next game we can try to get the matchups we want.

I also DO NOT want to see Darche or Maxwell in the lineup - that was absolutely ridicilous. Darche isn't even listed on the lineup card on NHL.com and Maxwell had 1:03 Min in ice time??? Nice decsion their Martin!!

I'd also like to find out if there is any chance at all of calling up another Damn from hamilton if Spacek is still out.

It wasn't prettty, the strategy involves a lot of "ifs" and "buts"... but gosh-darnit, they got the job done. Spank-effing-tacular! :wub: :hlogo: :wub:

Guest Syn

Great bouce-back effort by the team. Improved in all the areas that needed to be improved and the game was at least 50x the pace as Game 1. Looking forward to an absolutely insane crowd at the Bell Center for game 3.

I can't believe we are coming back to Montreal with the Series tied 1-1. After those first ten minutes, I was sure we were doomed, but our boys hung in there and Cammalleri made the Penguins pay when it counted!

Great win!!!

Not surprised by the win

A little rest, some adjustments, especially in the PK deptartment

JM is the kind of coach who uses the 1st games to see what's working and not, them adjusts

Gomez credits Muller for making some tweaks to the PK.. its called adjusting and Muller did it... That the reason he wasn't let go with the rest of them.. Muller is going to make a great head coach one day.

Come on, now it is all Muller because the media is saying so?

On his interview with Eliote Friedman, Gomez just credited Muller for the adjustments to the PK.

Martin is not the guy to get any credit - other then lfor having enough brains to listen to Captian Kirk! Now if someone could get over his hate for Kostitysn.

I doubt if there is anyone who makes more mistakes that end up in the net then MAB, but he always gets a fee pass from Martin.

Edited by hab29RETIRED