GDT: Game 3, Habs vs Penguins

dlbalr

Just too bad we didn't get to watch them both patrolling the blue line, with Spacek giving us more depth.

Instead we have to watch MAB flounder around.

You're not kidding! That would be too much!

Uh o...penalty

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Halak is amazing... Beliveau and other vets were commenting on how extraordinary the goaltending has been.

Fun game, but rope-a-dope is a lot less stressful when you're defending a lead.

I am not sure what annoys me more.. that soft holding call for touching Crosby, or the fact that Crosby has hacked, crosschecked, and punched our players after the whistle tonight, not one call.

At one point will the refs in this league stop treating him with kid gloves.

As for the Habs, the first was pretty good. they were skating, passing well, and not spending the entire period in their own end. Unfortunately, the 2nd period was a repeat of the last game.

This is going to be a big kill to start the 3rd. Clean ice, no Gill.

Pittsburgh playing better in the 2nd?

I'm stuck in NJ and have no TV coverage (nobody carries Versus ...(, am depending on the nhl.com "realtime" scores and HW.

I feel your pain...that is my usual situation here in Qatar. Ironically, fox sports is carrying the versus feed of the Habs tonight but it is now 3:49AM at the 2nd intermission so tomorrow is going to suck :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

I am not sure what annoys me more.. that soft holding call for touching Crosby, or the fact that Crosby has hacked, crosschecked, and punched our players after the whistle tonight, not one call.

At one point will the refs in this league stop treating him with kid gloves.

As for the Habs, the first was pretty good. they were skating, passing well, and not spending the entire period in their own end. Unfortunately, the 2nd period was a repeat of the last game.

This is going to be a big kill to start the 3rd. Clean ice, no Gill.

No Gill and no Gorges... he got a penalty at the end too..

Big Penalty Kill coming up

nice, crosby doesn't get a penalty. Nor does Malkin.. who gets it.. Gorges and Letang... which means we kill 2 minutes without our two best defensive defensemen, but the Pens get to keep Crosby and Malkin out there...

what a joke.

I feel your pain...that is my usual situation here in Qatar. Ironically, fox sports is carrying the versus feed of the Habs tonight but it is now 3:49AM at the 2nd intermission so tomorrow is going to suck :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Yeah, that's not good. It'll get worse for me, too -- I'll be in the UK next week so CJAD may be the best I can do ... and even then the hours will force me to do IV caffeine to make it through early mornings at work!

Complaining about penalties is a waste of time.

at least the penalties were not freaking tripping or holding the stick (besides Gill one..). nothing against a good roughing penalty.

well, they better start taking shots.. not that I expect AK to do squat.. nice hit earlier, but now he is standing around in the offensive zone again doing nothing.

well, they better start taking shots.. not that I expect AK to do squat.. nice hit earlier, but now he is standing around in the offensive zone again doing nothing.

Right now it sounds like Halak is keeping them in the game ... can't win unless you start getting some chances.