GDT: Game 3, Habs vs Penguins

dlbalr

Look on the bright side. If any of you concur with me then you must be feeling good. We can win this. Hopefully we do. For the exception of the 3rd and a lack of a full 20 minutes the team showed they can skate and work with the Pens :)

True, and with 3 Lines.

This is where the SK's really harm us. If we put him out, it'll be one lazy hooking penalty and Crosby and CO monkey dances all over us. Can't risk it.

The team has been excellent in the playoffs and have earned everyone's respect around the league.

And we can play hockey too. We had the Pens Penned for much of the first and played with great confidence. AK has been thwarting any production on his line, but seemed to have picked it up a little. I hope he catches fire and decides to put on a show.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well ask since I wound up continuing the GDT's despite losing Game 1, anyone up for doing the one for tomorrow? If not, I'll keep tossing them together...

I'll do it! I've had a long rest to watch you take the spotlight...I'll pull a Roy and steal the job away from you!

Although I wont be able to do the one on Saturday, win lose or draw...going to Montreal for the UFC ppv!

Edited by bar

Might as well ask since I wound up continuing the GDT's despite losing Game 1, anyone up for doing the one for tomorrow? If not, I'll keep tossing them together...

i'd volunteer but I'm too irresponsible. :rolleyes: