Pens @ HABS: GAME 4

bar

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.. so I did...

I mean to put cammy in there, even if he doesn't spell it Gammy.

He meant because you listed Gionta twice.

And yeah, Gorges should go on that list. The Mighty Four Gs: Gill, Gionta, Gomez, Gorges. Toss in Markov and Cammalleri as well, who I feel would make perfectly good captains.

Did everyone enjoy our intro tonight!!!!! Went back to the original song that sends chills down my spine when I see the Habs come out and the fans embrace them. Fix You- Cold Play is the way to go!!!!

Edited by Habsfan84

He meant because you listed Gionta twice.

And yeah, Gorges should go on that list. The Mighty Four Gs: Gill, Gionta, Gomez, Gorges. Toss in Markov and Cammalleri as well, who I feel would make perfectly good captains.

Out of all of those, IMO, I`d narrow it down to Gionta and Cammalleri.....I still can`t determine

I would like to point out that Poliout has not shown up on the score sheet, but is he ever laying his body on the line. Lets also talk about our two third lines tonight..they were very good.

I would like to point out that Poliout has not shown up on the score sheet, but is he ever laying his body on the line. Lets also talk about our two third lines tonight..they were very good.

Pouliot, Kostitsyn and Plekanec are all playing like third liners. They will be criticized because they're expected to play like 1st or 2nd liners but they're being pretty useful for us as defensive/energy players.

I am fine with Pleks being a great 3rd center, ala Staal. My fear is he will get paid to be a number 1 center.

Pouliot, Kostitsyn and Plekanec are all playing like third liners. They will be criticized because they're expected to play like 1st or 2nd liners but they're being pretty useful for us as defensive/energy players.

I am fine with Pleks being a great 3rd center, ala Staal. My fear is he will get paid to be a number 1 center.

Probably true, but he's been a 1st line center all season. I trust him to be a consistent 70 point center.

On TQS they just reported that after the 2nd period, JM gave them an earful

I give "playoff choker" tags zero attention. Those titles are shed off almost all the time. Hossa was a playoff choker before making the Stanley Cup Finals two years in a row. Malkin was a playoff choker and then won the Conn Smythe last season. Martin sucks in the playoffs but here he is getting the weakest of the 16 playoff teams to trouble two of the top teams in the league (helmed by two of the best coaches).

I don't see him at that level, consistently.

Maybe he will settle for 2nd line money and be worth it most years. :)

Probably true, but he's been a 1st line center all season. I trust him to be a consistent 70 point center.

Haha I glanced at the Pensblog page and oh my god...they think THEY got screwd by the refs!!! Haha...

I know, what was PK thinking by wrapping his ankle in the Pens arms.

I love these bandwagon fans...who only know like 4 years of a teams history calling out the habs fan for singing the ole song.

I love these bandwagon fans...who only know like 4 years of a teams history calling out the habs fan for singing the ole song.

You mean the fanbase who has done nothing and been rewarded with Crosby and Lemieux?

They are acting like babies because they aren't getting what they want. I felt the Washington fans

were much more enjoyable to interact with.

You mean the fanbase who has done nothing and been rewarded with Crosby and Lemieux?

They are acting like babies because they aren't getting what they want. I felt the Washington fans

were much more enjoyable to interact with.

Ya, and Malkin and Jagr as well. The Penguins almost moved, but were saved by Mario.

Agreed....these are the fans who probably bemoan Detroit and their squid fetish. Who cares if the ole is really a soccer deal, I enjoy it. The fact is they don't have an identity, and they are jealous.

4427377231_c84bc76cba_o.jpg

PS: this is sooo funny haha.

Edited by bar

Agreed....these are the fans who probably bemoan Detroit and their squid fetish. Who cares if the ole is really a soccer deal, I enjoy it. The fact is they don't have an identity, and they are jealous.

PS: this is sooo funny haha.

No it isn't :puke:

And, I hate that crappy soccer song. What ever happened to Na na na naa...

Edited by PMAC

Great win! Too bad the refs missed a good game. In fact, the game would have been better if they had not been there. It's probably been the worst performance by refs I have seen in a long time. Simply horrible.

And what about Subban. He struggled at the beginning but got better as the game went on. Impressive show of maturity and confidence by the young man. Fantastic!

Guest Syn
Ok, my fearless prediction.... Habs erupt for 3 goals in the third... ^_^

GO HABS GO!!!!

Nice prediction.. pretty close. :P

Anyway.. what a terribly frustrating game to watch tonight. I hate whining about the refs and never do it but tonight I was given no choice.. it was simply terrible officiating. What a gutsy win though.. that really shows the character of this team.