Pens @ HABS: GAME 4

bar

Anyone else love that Cooke was a -2?

He certainly was not to be blamed for the first goal, and the second was on the power play. He doesn't deserve much critic for his work in that game.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, when the habs play forecheck and get shots on net they are pretty effective and can beat anyone on a given night. Unfortunately they are still kind of hit or miss. I thought everyone played pretty well overall, Darche had a good as well.

Goaltending and D exceptional as usual so far in the playoffs.

Pleks needs to remove the skirt and start playing. Cammi is the only one on that line who does anything productive offensively. At least AK46 new there was a game last night.

I NEVER complain about the refs but even i thought there were many shady no calls, 2 of them on Crosby of course. Gill's first one was a joke, he barely even touched the guy.

Let's hope they come out strong on Saturday.

Yea, when the habs play forecheck and get shots on net they are pretty effective and can beat anyone on a given night. Unfortunately they are still kind of hit or miss. I thought everyone played pretty well overall, Darche had a good as well.

Goaltending and D exceptional as usual so far in the playoffs.

Pleks needs to remove the skirt and start playing. Cammi is the only one on that line who does anything productive offensively. At least AK46 new there was a game last night.

I NEVER complain about the refs but even i thought there were many shady no calls, 2 of them on Crosby of course. Gill's first one was a joke, he barely even touched the guy.

Let's hope they come out strong on Saturday.

When Don Cherry defends the Habs by bringing up all of the shady non calls, you know there is something seriously wrong!

Is this why Ottawa lost?

I like Don Cherry, i know people here think he is anti habs, i think he is more pro bruins and leafs and doesn't make any bones about it.

I have seen him call out crosby before, the refs and other teams in support of other teams.

I honestly don't know why soem people are so tough on him.

He certainly was not to be blamed for the first goal, and the second was on the power play. He doesn't deserve much critic for his work in that game.

You don't get a minus for a PP goal against. Habs didn't have a PP goal anyway.