Projected lines for Pittsburgh:

Forward Lines Defence/Goalies
Kunitz - Crosby - Guerin Orpik Gonchar
Talbot - Malkin - Dupuis Eaton Letang
Cooke - Staal - Kennedy Goligoski Leopold
Rupp - Letestu - Adams Fleury Johnson

Other Notes:
Injuries: None
Scratches: Conner, Curry, Engelland, Fedotenko, Godard, Jeffrey, Johnson, Lovejoy, McKee, Pechurski, Ponikarovsky, Tangradi, Thiessen, Wagner, Wallace

Game time: 7:00 PM EST
TV: CBC, RDS, Versus
Radio: CJAD,CKAC

dlbalr's 3 Keys to Success:
1) Shots early, often - Get on Fleury before he has a chance to get settled.

2) Special teams - PP is too predictable, stop playing it to the point all the time.

3) Pouliot/Kostitsyn - At least one needs to step up and help their lines get going.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarely been pumped like that for a Habs game. I totally believe we can steal one more in Pittsburgh.

Or, get killed truculencely...

I hope to see a more evenly officiated game tonight, and hopefully more of the game that the Habs brought in the 3rd last game. It looks like Spacek is still out, but Guerin will return. The refs will be Kelly Sutherland & Stephen Walkom.

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Go Habs Go :hlogo:

After winning last game against the refs, I have that same swaggar that I had last series after game 6 against the caps.

I BELIEVE

Who are the refs tonight ?? Chris Lee would be funny ;)

Kelly Sutherland and Stephen Walkom are the refs, unsure on the linesmen.

I've also updated the Pittsburgh lines, Fedotenko and Ponikarovsky expected to be scratched tonight.

I feel like the Habs win tonight (and the series). 3 goals should be enough for the win.

I feel like the Habs win tonight (and the series). 3 goals should be enough for the win.

I sure hope you're right :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

I want a win, but if possible, I would like them to blow Pitts out in the first period, see Crosby go down with a ruptured anal fissure, and Cooke break his hand on the glass, after trying to fight gionta and missing high. :)

Seriously, I could use a relaxing game for a change.. my heart can't take this much longer. :)

My wifes contribution to the evening, "the anthem guy in Pittsburgh isn't very good". But seriously, it would be nice to win a game without the heart attack ending.

That would be SOOOO FUN!

It's amazing that any american team can win after the way they sing their anthems.... :puke:

Does anyone have a good online stream for the game. Im outside of Canada. Please PM me.

Go Habs!!!!

They are too passive in their own end. That shot laps blocked was because 20 seconds earlier he stood there watching a lose puck until a Pen came in and got it.

At the other end, they need to get more shots.. we know fleury is weak, but you have to shoot to score.