GDT: Game 6, Pittsburgh vs Montreal

dlbalr

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou Hockey Gods, Who art in Glory, Enshrined in the cup thy name, Thee Habs known to have won, Thy will be done, With Hockey as it is in your legendary memory, Give us this day our saving ghost, And forgive us our fan misgivings as Les Holy Flanelle forgives us. And lead us not into complacency, but deliver us victory, For thine is the chief seats, and the skill, and Les Glorieux, Habs Forever and ever

Amen.

I plead to the Hockey Gods. Let us be steady

:hockey: :hlogo:

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

This is getting to be a joke.. I don't mind them calling the habs, but they are ignoring the interference the other way.

I just don't think they can overcome the reffing and missing Gil, unless some more of them step up...

There is another penalty ignored.... I just don't get it.. call it both ways, or don't call it at all.

Good shift, but the habs have to start competing for the puck and forechecking.. they can't keep getting outshot 2-1 and expect to win, especially with all the powerplays against and no Gill too defend. It is not surprise to me that Crosby scored as soon as he got a matchup with MAB.

cammy.. the only one who can score beside Gionta.. saves us again.. and notice.. 3 shifts of speed and pressure, and we score...

The Pens D sucks, start making them earn this win, not just sitting back hoping to squeak a win. Again, we are not going to get a pile of PP time, regardless of what the Pens do, so don't wait for it.. force the issue and get rewarded.

I would rather go out fighting then go out trying not to lose.

Thou Hockey Gods, Who art in Glory, Enshrined in the cup thy name, Thee Habs known to have won, Thy will be done, With Hockey as it is in your legendary memory, Give us this day our saving ghost, And forgive us our fan misgivings as Les Holy Flanelle forgives us. And lead us not into complacency, but deliver us victory, For thine is the chief seats, and the skill, and Les Glorieux, Habs Forever and ever

Amen.

I plead to the Hockey Gods. Let us be steady

:hockey: :hlogo:

HAHAH! SomeONe up there was listening! :D

I think the habs hold the record for the most give aways in their own zone in the history of the NHL.. .even with no pressure, if there is a way to give the puck away, they find it.

HAHAH! SomeONe up there was listening! :D
I'm just praying and honouring their greatness. I hope they appreciate my penance. And it's all of the Gods. Badger Bob is a Hockey God too! They're all judging to see who deserves the greatest prize.

Super Spaceman scores. :hlogo:

I serve you Hockey Gods. Bruins, Rangers, Leafs, Blackhawks, Red Wings and Les Canadiens Gods.

I wonder what Sam Pollock and Roger Neilsen are thinking? I pray to them. They were mighty!

It amazing when you attack.. the Pitts D is backing up not pinching.. which means we spend less time in our zone, which means our D is less exposed....

This is a needed adjustment when you are missing Gill.

I'm just praying and honouring their greatness. I hope they appreciate my penance. And it's all of the Gods. Badger Bob is a Hockey God too! They're all judging to see who deserves the greatest prize.

Super Spaceman scores. :hlogo:

I serve you Hockey Gods. Bruins, Rangers, Leafs, Blackhawks, Red Wings and Les Canadiens Gods.

I wonder what Sam Pollock and Roger Neilsen are thinking? I pray to them. They were mighty!

Well, given free will, and the principles of logic not being reducible to matter, there's a good case for them sitting together in the Final Forum offering good spirit to the crowds and players. I'm sure my logic professor would agree that God must be a Habs fan. :P

Laps is lucky he wasn't called.. given the ease of getting called, they better stop being stupid.

Anyone else notice the missed offside 2 min ago that almost resulted in a huge scoring chance for the Pens... it wasn't even close.

finally, they call cooke, after his wrestling in the crease, then he sits in the crease, finally a PP...

wow.. if only Gomez could hit the net.. 2nd wide open net he missed tonight. He should stick to pass, let Cammy do the shooting.

Fantastic wonderful play and Gomez misses!!

What excitment!

And we can PLAY!!

finally, they call cooke, after his wrestling in the crease, then he sits in the crease, finally a PP...

wow.. if only Gomez could hit the net.. 2nd wide open net he missed tonight. He should stick to pass, let Cammy do the shooting.

Ya HAHAHAHAHA! Hard on the nerves, but what a good leader he is. !

I've been watching the whole game on RDS. Lots of fun.. you can feel the homer hearts thumping through the TV. :P

We can beat these guys if we keep on the attack and take it to them.. get up another and then I can see us play more defensively.

At some point, cammy should take Gomez out and show him how to shoot... Hell, Laps could probably teach him a thing or too.. or even Gill, or maybe Spacek.. :)

wow.. the league has no respect for goalies.. Boston just took Boucher out of the series by laying on him in the crease.. not even a call.

I hope Halak can go the distance when its open season on goalies this year. The slightest bump by a D seems to be license to dump on the goalie.

Well, Cammy and Gionta are the closest guys to the puck.. maybe that helps aim. :)

Cammy...what a shame he's "too small for playoff hockey" :lol::lol::lol:

The guy's a superstar for God's sake.