GDT: Game 6, Pittsburgh vs Montreal

dlbalr

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cammy...what a shame he's "too small for playoff hockey" :lol::lol::lol:

The guy's a superstar for God's sake.

Too true Cuke, too true! Thank you Mr Gainey.

Laps is lucky he wasn't called.. given the ease of getting called, they better stop being stupid.

Anyone else notice the missed offside 2 min ago that almost resulted in a huge scoring chance for the Pens... it wasn't even close.

John Ferguson was a giant and terrible to deal with. Chief seats for Ferguson. Terry Sawchuk was unearthly with his speed and anticipation. Dit Clapper, Eddie Shore, Tim Horton, "Cyclone" Taylor and Ted Teeder Kennedy might be looking down on Lapierre. He might want to stop that. I pray to those much greater than myself to inspire him.

I beseech thee and all of Hockey's Greatness to deliver not for tomorrow, but just for today.

Cammy...what a shame he's "too small for playoff hockey" :lol::lol::lol:

The guy's a superstar for God's sake.

It would be nice to acquire a guy just before he made the leap.

He can't keep this 25% shooting percentage up....can he?

COME ON HABS!

One more period!

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

Cammy is a beast! Lets score on this PP and get a little breathing room...

That would be sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet!

Nice play from Pleks

Moore is just stupid on that

there is the penalty.. what a joke.. there were several calls that could have been made.. they only see the one cross check.. I have seen our D knocked down from behind 3 times tonight with no call.. hmmm

It's been a long time since I have seen a Canadiens team that plays like a pack of rabid dogs.

I like it!

Suck it Cooke, just like you sucked on that punch from Evander Kane!

Edited by Wamsley01

Cooked! HAHAHA1 How good if we score and he has cost them the playoffs! Especially if Markov is back in the next round!1 Let it be Lord, let it be!

It's been a long time since I have seen a Canadiens team that plays like a pack of rabid dogs.

I like it!

You said it. I didn't realize how much I MISSED this tenacious Pat Burns-style hockey. We haven't been privileged to see teams play this way since 1993. Enjoy every second.

why won't Laps compete for the puck in our zone like he does in theirs.. another puck coming around the boards, he is easily the first guy to it.. but backs off and allows another shot by Pitts.

Just don't get it.

Oh, and why does Crosby's stick break constantly..
He's got to get to Hockey God Church on time :lol:

I'm not complaining. And my humble apologies to my theme. I've tried everything and all I have left is to plead to the Gods.

Glory be to Jacques Plante. Inventor of the 3rd D as a goalie and more. Howie Morenz - you will always be remembered. All of the Gods.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien