Flyers @ Habs GDT: Game 4

bar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Pouliot doing with Gomez and Gio?

Bring back Moen

I'd rather see Laps with them at this point or double shift Cammy.

Huge game... win and you are all tied up.. lose and you are heading to Philly down 3-1. You take 8 shots in two periods when the other team's biggest weakness is their goaltending...

If they played like last game and lost a squeaker, then okay.. but this is the kind of game where they deserve to lose, they deserve to have fans mad...

Down 2-0 is not insurmountable.

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet!

Habs will bounce back in the third.

13 to 1 shots against, tells the story..

Team needs to get back to their skating and movement in the Flyers zone, as the Flyers def. are standing up on the Habs fwd's , they do an excellent job of keeping the slots cleared, and making it easy on their keeper.

Habs without any movement, and going into the " dirty" zones, driving to the net, crashing the net ( look at both goals by the flyers!!)...

20 minutes to either be 2 to 2, or 3 to 1 down....

Cammy needs a goal

Gionta needs a goal

Gomez, where has been his pinpoint passing

Plekanec, !!

we need a momentum changer!!,

6 players only have shots on net....

Edited by HabsWEST

I think we need to put Cammy out their with Gomez and Gionta... we need the early goal to wake the team up and we can't sit back and hope for a PP... they better come out on all cylinders in the 3rd..

I think we need to put Cammy out their with Gomez and Gionta... we need the early goal to wake the team up and we can't sit back and hope for a PP... they better come out on all cylinders in the 3rd..

I would double shift Cammy. This turtle bullshit lost us the first two games and wide open speed game won us the third.

Wake up team and wake up JM.

I'm not sure what the guys are doing out there. 20 Minutes left. If they don't have life in them; this series is inked for the Flyers. Subban should not take any heat, he is being put in a role that he is not meant to be in, in an environment where he is not used to playing in (some of you can dispute that the WJHC was a big enough stage...i firmly disagree..see John Tavares). Once again, Halak is playing very well, and you can't expect him to play any better when the score is 0 for your team. All habs fans can do now is pray for a series of Powerplays (but in order to get one...you have to move your feet and create offence in the opponents zone); then again, I suppose that is somewhat hard to do when they amount to a measly 1 shot through a majority of the 2nd period.

I would double shift Cammy. This turtle bullshit lost us the first two games and wide open speed game won us the third.

Wake up team and wake up JM.

I absolutely hate Martin. How the hell does MAB get the ice time he does??? This guy just can't seem to make adjustments during the game at all. :angry:

after 15 minute mark , and see no momentum shifter!!, where is that leadership from team to raise their level of play!!

Plekanec goes in, where is the support!!

lapierre, moore, moen, crash the net!!

"...rebound, and no one could get to it..."

sigh...

God damn MAB? For cripes sake, what other coach would leave that bum on the ice - give away after give away :angry:

so... we are struggling like crazy in the 2nd.. the flyers get up one.. we have two more horrible shifts... Does JM call a timeout? Setting them down.. make an adjustment??? Nope...

But Philly uses one after an icing to rest players...

There it is the BREAK..

SCORE, or this series is over!!

Quite simply...

so... we are struggling like crazy in the 2nd.. the flyers get up one.. we have two more horrible shifts... Does JM call a timeout? Setting them down.. make an adjustment??? Nope...

But Philly uses one after an icing to rest players...

Martin is not capable of making adjustments on the fly or recognize when he needs to settle the troops down. He hasn't been able to do it over his career, or all year, so I wouldn't expect him to start now.

Well looks like we are getting a PP. Naturally, it is a gimme that wasn't a result of any pressure by the habs.

There it is the BREAK..

SCORE, or this series is over!!

Quite simply...

I HOPE I AM WRONG!!.....

But this series is over......Habs well done to get to final 4....but Flyers have the confidence of coming back from 3 to 0, and getting their injured back..

too bad....

Habs, look tired, dont see the confidence, and look like a defeated team

WOW...nothing