Flyers @ Habs GDT: Game 4

bar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" ....... no shot off the rebound..."

no wonder shutout 3 of 4 games this series....

Damn it.... this is awful hockey

and another freakin give away by MAB :puke:

Wake the fxCK up Martin :angry: :angry:

how the hell do you only get 12 FREAKIN shots on goal in a playoff game at HOME?????????

great shoot in by MAB and they are out :puke: Why they didn't have Subban out there is beyond me :angry:

People will blame the afternoon game...

will we reach 15 shots? :puke:

I'm sure they will take a few more shots from centre ice :puke:

and I for one give little credit to Philly or Leighton.. Philly is playing okay, they are not playing great. This is all the habs not showing up.. they seem to be settling for winning one game....

When was last time a team got shutout 3 times in a playoff series...?? and the Goalie was 4th or 5th stringer with the Habs !!, wow

and I for one give little credit to Philly or Leighton.. Philly is playing okay, they are not playing great. This is all the habs not showing up.. they seem to be settling for winning one game....

We are guaranteeing Leighton a big contract!

I can't believe how poor we are playing :angry:

Plek and AK don't care.. that last shift they didn't skate at all.. no urgency.. nothing..

the only time I see any push from the habs is when Gomez or Laps lines are on.

I sure hope they don't spend big money on Pleks.. we are stuck with Gomez, but we can't afford to be stuck with Pleks and no money left to get anyone else for 4 years.

that was a nice play by MAB... now get him off the ice.

it was just said:

" DETERMINATION "

there it is... Leighton.. 3 shutouts... unreal...

I know some people will defend them.. but I am very disappointed in Pleks and AK in particular.. the games get tough, they disappear.. Pouliot, MAB, Moen.. yup.. not good enough, but AK and Pleks are suppose to be our 2nd line.. and they have done nothing..

Cammy, Gomez, Gionta, subban.. they are trying at least, but I don't see anyone else stepping up with them..

and Healy.. shut up about Leighton.. I could have had a shutout for Philly tonight.

Chicago will love this.. the habs are the only threat to them.. but now that we are sucking out.. they will be giddy thinking about a series with Leighton in net.. wow...