I hate Philly

PMAC

I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I hated Phillly in the 70's --so happy when the Habs kicked their ass

I hated Phillly in the 80's-- Ron Hextall, ' nuff said

I hated Philly in the 90's -- Mostly because of Houle's idiocy, but also because they continually thumped us

I hated Philly in the '00 -- force of habit really, but Lindros made it easy

I hate Philly now-- the reason should be obvious :puke:

I will hate Philly forever

My one remaining hope for these playoffs is that the Hawks give them-- and especially their horseshoe goalie-- the ass kicking they so richly deserve

Go Hawks Go

:hlogo:

Pmac

Edited by PMAC

Before I stamp Chicago as easy victors, they didn't exactly walk over Nashville. I hate Philly too, but other than an overachieving goalie, they do have decent talent and depth. I'd take both their top 4 D and top 6 forwards any day.

Before I stamp Chicago as easy victors, they didn't exactly walk over Nashville. I hate Philly too, but other than an overachieving goalie, they do have decent talent and depth. I'd take both their top 4 D and top 6 forwards any day.

When does playing your top four 25-30 minutes a night come back to bite you in the ass though?

I say next round.

When does playing your top four 25-30 minutes a night come back to bite you in the ass though?

I say next round.

More than likely, as Chicago is deeper than the 3 teams that Philly has played thus far. I sure hope Chicago wins, don't get me wrong, and I think they will. I just don't think it'll necessarily be as easy as some have made it out to be. But what do I know, I'm wrong quite a bit. Ha.

The Haws are so deep with talent that Philly is going to be dominated. Chicago dominated the Sharks and the Wings who are both far better that the Flyers.

As far as hate goes, Philly is top 3 but Boston is still my number 1!

Sharks and Canucks, but your point is still valid.

With that being said, I think the finals will be a lot closer than most people think as well... At least each individual game.

Philly is definitely in my top 3 hate list, how can they not be?

I'm sort of hoping the Flyers have a strong run. It's like 04 and 06, knocked out by the champs. If the Flyers go down in 4 or 5, what does that say about this team?

After beating the Caps and Pens, I'd say it says nothing if the Flyers even get swept. Heck, 7 and 8 seeds aren't supposed to make the ECF, let only the Cup finals.

I'm sort of hoping the Flyers have a strong run. It's like 04 and 06, knocked out by the champs. If the Flyers go down in 4 or 5, what does that say about this team?

The Habs apparently have a deep history of that. They've been loosing to the Cup winners since at least 94. ^_^

tbh, I've been thinking aboot it, and originally I agreed with all the Hawks will sweep em side, but I think I've pancaked. I think Philly does stand a snowballs chance in hell. Dont forget Philly beat Habs, Bos, NJ. They sort of got a pass on the Habs. Also dont forget their coach. I see the CheezaFlyers comming. Laviolette had no reason to get his Flyers doing the Cheezicanne thing, but against the Hawks I bet we will see it. Byfuglien wont be scoring on any rebounds when Pronger has him pinned on the ice blocking Toews shot. :lol:

After Boston, And Toronto, Philly is the 3rd team I hate the most. I hope Chicago kicks their asses!