Subban, Maxwell sent down

dlbalr

Gotta think Maxwell will be eased back into the lineup a bit given the layoff he's had from game action, and hopefully Subban isn't too emotionally drained to hop right back in for a big 7th game.

Gotta think Maxwell will be eased back into the lineup a bit given the layoff he's had from game action, and hopefully Subban isn't too emotionally drained to hop right back in for a big 7th game.

I suspect they'll put Maxwell in Bishop's spot on the 4th line, move Dumont to the wing so Maxwell can centre the line. That plus some special teams time, they can't give him major minutes. Subban on the other hand will be thrown right back into the fire I'd imagine.

I suspect they'll put Maxwell in Bishop's spot on the 4th line, move Dumont to the wing so Maxwell can centre the line. That plus some special teams time, they can't give him major minutes. Subban on the other hand will be thrown right back into the fire I'd imagine.

Hopefully Maxwell can contribute after sitting for so long. I expect that the Bulldogs will not be able to use anyone now that isn't on the clear day list save for the collegate signings. For the record, Pyatt is on the clear day roster, but is nursing a concussion believe. Let's finish them off boys.

I don't get the Maxwell love affair. I'm sorry, but I'm not impressed with this guy at all. I think White is a way better candidate for for the Habs next year.

This may not be the place for this question but here goes, thoughts on the development camp in Montreal next week and where is Fischer?

This may not be the place for this question but here goes, thoughts on the development camp in Montreal next week and where is Fischer?

Anyone have info on the camp? when and where?

Anyone have info on the camp? when and where?

Just saw today, starts on the 2nd, not sure where (though I'd assume the practice facility). Fischer will be in attendance unless they've already determined he won't be signed.

Depending on my hours at work I'mma try to check it out.

If I'm not mistaken, there's not a lot of on ice stuff at this camp, but more off ice - though with it being in June with some players fresh off a Hamilton playoff run (think Fortier, Bishop, Dumont), maybe on ice drills will be more prominent.