GDT: Habs vs Leafs

dlbalr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is this band? Drop the puck!

At least all the 12 year old girls are glad hockey's back.............. :rolleyes:

So what time is the actual puck drop?

Geez it's quiet in here tonight :lol:

Edited by kenadian

And there it is.. CBC calling the Leafs to win tonight. That is the definition of a homer broadcast. I might agree with them, but why are they predicting who is going to win? Why not just say we are in for a good game tonight, let's see what happens.

That's all you got to cheer about Leaf fans is the lame pregame opening...............and Sandman blarring over the PA thats the best they could come up with?

Edited by kenadian

And they continue with the theme... Leafs are Canada, all of Canada is the leafs... Now I need a dump... my bowels can't take the CBC...

I want to see Gionta go right around Phaneuf and score.. lol

and the game is getting away... never give the home team the lead... now its all leafs...

down 2 and have we really created a decent scoring chance yet?

Nice.. ignore the Leaf penalty, call the Habs 20 seconds later. :)

Need a big kill here as they were getting some momentum back with that goal.

and the game is getting away... never give the home team the lead... now its all leafs...

:lol: You were kidding right ?

Two very weak penalty calls and a non-call on a raping in the slot. Why am I not surprised?

And the opening ceremony was embarrassing!

Edited by Wamsley01

No.. I didn't say it was over.. I said it was getting away from them.. the Leafs were building momentum and all over them... that habs goal helped steady it down.. almost evened it up but apparently Armstrong is now under the Burke/Leaf protection clause in the NHL rulebook.

:lol: You were kidding right ?

Wow! CBC is way worse than I can ever remember! Where is the objective analysis? There are 6 teams in Canada CBC! You are owned by the taxpayer! It is not yours to say WE will win! To you "WE" should be all 6 canadian teams you losers. There is no us and them. You are the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation! It's embarrassing.

I can't believe how bad Pouliot is looking and I really wish they had sent down Darche or Halpern rather then White. Eller has looked good, but overall this has been a pretty crappy effort.

Overall, I like the way this team is playing without their two best players and their two best defensemen. Eller is really having a good game. O'byrne will never get it I fear! Oh well. Price is making some strong reaction saves. Good second. Too bad about the PP.

don't get why Darche is playing with G&G???

pouliot has looked bad, but Darche??? White would have looked good.

crap 3-1 :angry: