GDT: Habs vs. Penguins

l.moustakas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this horse shit ref'ing?

I was about to say the same thing! I'm really happy to see Carey Price doing well in nets. the Kid has made some damn nice saves tonight!

I'm also glad to see Pouliot playing well!

Boys need to start getting pucks to the net. Sitting back and now they are down.

Price needs to keep his stick in front of the 5 hole. Hope the boys get that back.. been a good night for Price so far..let's not ruin it.

Guesses on 3 stars?

Cammy

<pitts player>

Price

Price deserves the 1st star. He kept us in this game all night!! Once again, Pouliot made the pass to Gomez for the winning goal!

At a certain moment, I was worried we were gonna lose this one, but our boys came through for Carey! Nice team win!

Thanks for the gift, MAF. God, you're terrible.

Habs didn't really pressure enough in this one, but gutted it out. They didn't get really outclassed, for a road team they did alright, but man, where's the offence... oh yeah, half of it is on the IR.

They keep losing to us for one simple reason. Their goaltending sucks. And ours is first-rate. :hlogo: Price looked strong in TO and was the difference tonight. Fess up, Price-bashers.

Gionta and Gomez HAVE to start picking it up. Good that Gomer got the GWG but he was invisible all night and that was *not* a serious NHL scoring chance. We can't expect to win without two of our top-4 defencemen and with two of our most counted-upon forwards MIA night after night.

PK Subban - when was the last time a Habs rookie got booed, not for any specific play he makes, but simply because he is who he is? Star power for sure. I'm just worried that if he keeps taking that amount of punishment an injury is inevitable.

Major relief to head home at .500. Thank you Carey Price!

Weird.....

RDS

1. Price

2. Malkin

3. Cammy

CBC

1. Cammy

2. Price

3. Malkin

Isn't stars of the game the same as the ones announced in the arena?

Official 3 Stars:

1) Cammalleri

2) Price

3) Letestu

For road games, RDS picks their own, while CBC always makes their own picks.