Scratches: Picard, Darche

Injuries: Markov, Bishop, Russell

Puck Drop: 7:50 PM EST TV: RDS Radio: CJAD,CKAC

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note as well, Russell (listed as injured) was waived today so he's basically healthy now. Also, someone else can do these threads you know...:)

I knew TB took lots of our staff this off-season but now they've got out goalies too!?

I knew TB took lots of our staff this off-season but now they've got out goalies too!?

I knew I was forgetting to change something in there, thanks. Anyone else stunned to see former Bulldog Mike Vernace in the lineup over Lundin? I know I did a double take...

I knew I was forgetting to change something in there, thanks. Anyone else stunned to see former Bulldog Mike Vernace in the lineup over Lundin? I know I did a double take...

Unless they have two Lundins... you have him as on a pairing with Lundin, but also have Lundin in the scratches.

I also notice recent waiver claim Mattias Ritola, who was in the Red Wings' system, is a healthy scratch. I didn't understand why people thought he was NHL ready... he should've passed through waivers. Only reason he didn't: he was Detroit property. People automatically think 5th/6th line Detroit players are better than their 3rd liners. At least Stevie Y should've known something about him.... just based on what he accomplished in the AHL, there seemed little reason to put in a claim, IMO.

Quick note as well, Russell (listed as injured) was waived today so he's basically healthy now. Also, someone else can do these threads you know...:)

But you do such a great job! :clap:

It's my birthday. I don't know if I'll be watching this... have dinner plans. Might be on in the place I'm at, might not be.

Anyways, here's what I hope for:

1. A win.

2. A big win.

3. Travis Moen and Lars Eller score. Make me proud of my roots, boys!

Generally, it's what I wish for every game.

Unless they have two Lundins... you have him as on a pairing with Lundin, but also have Lundin in the scratches.

Yeah, Ohlund's out, not Lundin. I was in a hurry so I tried to memorize all the defence pairings.

But you do such a great job! :clap:

It takes me at least 20 minutes to do one of these...and evidently, I still screw up along the way. :)

haha dlbalr I got next UNLESS they win, and then you gotta keep the tradition up!

Everytime I come to do it, it's already done, I guess I'll have to do it the morning of haha.

haha dlbalr I got next UNLESS they win, and then you gotta keep the tradition up!

Everytime I come to do it, it's already done, I guess I'll have to do it the morning of haha.

Hey Bar got a prediction for tonight's game ? Last time I made a prediction I was way off. :unsure:

that was awesome! Gio has the worst french ever

Doesn't matter, it's the effort that matters! Kudoes to Gio!

Just wanted to say that it's an awesome start to the game for our boys! Their feet are moving, and Pouliot dished two great hits in the first 5 minutes. Now if he could keep that kind of play up for the rest of the season, we won't miss Guillaume too much!!!