Ruutu - Kelly - Winchester

Defence:
Phillips - Gonchar
Carkner - Campoli
Karlsson - Lee

Goalie:
Brian Elliott

Bar's key to the game:
1. No more pushing players into the goalie! (Looking at you Boyd! :angry: )
2. G and G looked better, but for their salary we need consistancy.
3. Continue to stay out of the box. Edited by bar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa suck so far this year. We have no excuse to loose against them even if it's 2 games in 2 nights. I mean come on, it's the beggining of the year, they have no excuse to be tired.

The guy to watch out for tonight is Kovalev me thinks. Sure he sucked so far this year but I bet he'd like nothing more than making the Habs regret to not having signed him back.

The guy to watch out for tonight is Kovalev me thinks. Sure he sucked so far this year but I bet he'd like nothing more than making the Habs regret to not having signed him back.

It is already a little late for that no ?

dear god please no! let's not bring back the poison

Agreed - it's a new era now and besides, would we really want a broken down, past his prime player with all sorts of knee problems? Name aside, he wouldn't bring anything to the table, especially with a team designed for speed.

Agreed - it's a new era now and besides, would we really want a broken down, past his prime player with all sorts of knee problems? Name aside, he wouldn't bring anything to the table, especially with a team designed for speed.

I'd like to think that, now that Habs fans have been given a reminder of what an actual TEAM looks like, they wouldn't be terribly interested in a return by Kovalev, especially the broken-down version. Then again, these are the same clods that cheered Richer Redux, booed Koivu for arguing with Ribeiro, and turned Halak into The Greatest Goalie of All Time. Frankly, I feel that a return by Koivu in Halpern's role would have made for a much more attractive scenario. Not that I really lament Koivu's absence either. :hlogo:

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Pyatt out.

Darche in.

Any thoughts? Could this just be a 'get darche some action' move, or was the penguin displeased with Pyatt? I haven't seen anything bad about Pyatts game, anyone else?