Defence:
White - Greene
Tallinder - Corrente
Magnan-Grenier - Taormina

Goaltenders:
Brodeur
Hedberg

Bar's key to the game:
1. G and G need to be B(etter) and B(etter).
2. Get to Brodeur early, he's been prone to weak goals lately.
3. The devils are shothanded, so skating hard against them and making them work will work to the habs advantage. Edited by bar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always had false hopes of having Brodeur joining the habs but aside from that I hope that we storm his net and pocket at least 6 goals against. Wishful thinking I know but I hate playing against Brodeur because he always robs us of wins and points. GO HABS GO. :clap::clap::clap:

I'm always nervous against Brodeur and the Devils. They seem to always win against us. Let's just hope that they continue to struggle against the Habs tonight!

Do the habs have any anti-teams? I know this is a bit off topic, but there's certain teams that the habs struggle against: Lightning, Florida, Leafs, Devils.

Are the habs on any other teams 'tough' list? Maybe Pittsburg? Washington?

I'd say it'll be 3-1 Habs, maybe 4-1 with an empty netter. I think Montreal will outshoot NJ based on that defense corp they're showing up with, and how well our 3/4 lines are keeping opposition teams deep in their own end.

Do the habs have any anti-teams? I know this is a bit off topic, but there's certain teams that the habs struggle against: Lightning, Florida, Leafs, Devils.

Are the habs on any other teams 'tough' list? Maybe Pittsburg? Washington?

We always beat Phoenix. And I know Boston doesn't do historically well against us. :)

You forgot the Hurricanes and Flyers on that list, BTW. We generally play the Leafs even, actually.

We have a historical winning record against every NHL team except for the Panthers. So by that measure, we're quite hated.

New Jersey has 2 forwards and 3 defensemen who should not be in the NHL. Let's beat the snot out of them.

The Devils have a local kid making his NHL debut tonight, Olivier Magnan-Grenier (one of the "Who?" defencemen you may have noticed).

Boy, Letourneau-Leblond, Magnan-Grenier. The Devils sure like those long, Quebec names, don't they?

Defence:

White - Greene

Tallinder - Corrente

Magnan-Grenier - Taormina

Bar's key to the game:

1. G and G need to be B(etter) and B(etter).

2. Get to Brodeur early, he's been prone to weak goals lately.

3. The devils are shothanded, so skating hard against them and making them work will work to the habs advantage.

No kidding. The Habs should really look to exploit the bottom three blueliners on the team, who are all relatively inexperienced at the NHL level. Oh, and Bar, nice work with the preview, I'm sure Brian`s happy that someone else did it.

Haha me and Brian switched off last season win and keep going. So thats what imma do this year, keep making them til I lose and then someone else can do it....haha susperstition and all that.