Foligno - Fisher - Kovalev
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil
Regin - Winchester - Shannon

Defence:
Phillips - Gonchar
Campoli - Carkner
Hale - Karlsson

Goaltenders:

**Spezza is questionable with his recurring groin issues.

Bar's key to the game:
*Posters choice today* - let me know what you all think are the keys to the game tonight! Edited by dlbalr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bar for doing the GDT, I had just come online to put one together...

Potential Ottawa Lines:

Michalek - Spezza ** - Alfredsson

Foligno - Fisher - Kovalev

Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Regin - Winchester - Shannon

Phillips - Gonchar

Campoli - Carkner

Hale - Karlsson

Spezza is questionable with his recurring groin issues, no word on the goalie yet.

HW Preview: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=2236

Elliott's in for the Sens per François Gagnon. Spezza now listed as doubtful, Zack Smith recalled.

Honestly, I was half-expecting Lehner to get the nod for Ottawa. As for Montreal, I suppose we can expect to see Auld get a start soon enough. Plus, it's former team week for him, as the Habs play the Sens once again tonight, will skate versus Phoenix Monday and then versus Florida next Saturday. Although next weekend features back-to-back games, somehow it seems best as if he were to play Monday, especially since its versus a non-conference opponent.

As for tonight's game, I hope that Eller gets a longer look on the G-G line. No disrespect to Pyatt, but he simply does not have the same skill level.

Hope everyone enjoys the game. I know I will, I have tickets! :P

Honestly, I was half-expecting Lehner to get the nod for Ottawa. As for Montreal, I suppose we can expect to see Auld get a start soon enough. Plus, it's former team week for him, as the Habs play the Sens once again tonight, will skate versus Phoenix Monday and then versus Florida next Saturday. Although next weekend features back-to-back games, somehow it seems best as if he were to play Monday, especially since its versus a non-conference opponent.

As for tonight's game, I hope that Eller gets a longer look on the G-G line. No disrespect to Pyatt, but he simply does not have the same skill level.

Hope everyone enjoys the game. I know I will, I have tickets! :P

Sounds like Pyatt is staying with Gomez/Gionta after all and Boyd is a likely scratch despite lines from the morning skate suggesting otherwise actually. http://www.cjad.com/Blog/HabsNews/blogentr...ntryID=10154999 Enjoy the game, Louis!

Injuries notwithstanding, Ottawa will likely be stronger after getting dominated last time out. Determined to salvage some dignity and credibility versus regional rivals.

The Habs are likely also to be significantly better than the NJ game. That was a bad matchup and a bad time, after too long a layoff. We'll probably see the team click a little better. Pessimism is unwarranted, but I'd expect a close game: either Habs or Ottawa, 3-2 (SO). :hlogo:

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Sens had a great night for morale last night with their captain Alfredsson getting a hat trick AND his 1000th nhl point. I think whoever's in net needs to stand on his head for us to win this one. And some production from Gomez and Gionta wouldnt hurt.

Easy. The key is to score more goals them the Sens. :P

But the real key is to shut down the red hot Alfie.

Darche over Boyd. I am a very patient guy with Habs moves and decisions, but Darche over anybody on the roster is too much for me to take.

I am really beginning to question Jacques Martin at this point. Pouliot or Eller with the double G ! ###### !

Sigh.. Habs / Sens should be the CBC lead game tonight.. instead, we are treated to 10 minutes of discussion on the leafs, followed by 2 minutes between the habs and sens.

The CBC needs to fire the entire crew of HNIC and put in non-biased Sports Professionals who will cover the NHL, but Canadian team in particular, in a balanced way.

I saw on TSN one of the analysts say to the the other guy... "but you are pulling for my cowboys right?"... and the reply was.. "no, I am a professional sports broadcaster, I am not pulling for anyone". Although it was about football, it really struck home how rare that statement is. Shouldn't that be the normal position of a national broadcaster like the CBC or TSN???

Once again, I am going to spend my season hoping the leafs embarrass themselves, not because I hate them so much, but to stick it to the CBC.

Another note.. Kerry Fraiser wears glasses.. I never saw those during games.. explains so much. :lol:

Edited by brobin

Sigh.. Habs / Sens should be the CBC lead game tonight.. instead, we are treated to 10 minutes of discussion on the leafs, followed by 2 minutes between the habs and sens.

The CBC needs to fire the entire crew of HNIC and put in non-biased Sports Professionals who will cover the NHL, but Canadian team in particular, in a balanced way.

I saw on TSN one of the analysts say to the the other guy... "but you are pulling for my cowboys right?"... and the reply was.. "no, I am a professional sports broadcaster, I am not pulling for anyone". Although it was about football, it really struck home how rare that statement is. Shouldn't that be the normal position of a national broadcaster like the CBC or TSN???

Once again, I am going to spend my season hoping the leafs embarrass themselves, not because I hate them so much, but to stick it to the CBC.

Another note.. Kerry Fraiser wears glasses.. I never saw those during games.. explains so much. :lol:

What pisses me off is that its not on the national network. Here in Calgary the national game is Tor-Phil, which means that is the HD game. I'm only able to pick up the habs-Sens on the CBC-O channel.

What pisses me off is that its not on the national network. Here in Calgary the national game is Tor-Phil, which means that is the HD game. I'm only able to pick up the habs-Sens on the CBC-O channel.

RDS!