GDT: October 23rd, 2010 - Habs @ Senators

bar

Good evening Ladies. Just got home. Watched the game at a sports bar. What a game by our Habs!

Carey wasn't very busy, but he made all the necessary saves. I'm so glad to see him get his 1st shutout in almost 2 years. This will be HUGE for his confidence.

Always love to see the Habs play in Ottawa, it's almost like a home game!

Keep up the good work boys, kick some ass on MOnday!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Subban is getting a lot of punishment for one reason only. He's a hotshot Natural with a big rookie rep and is being rigorously and deliberately tested. If he endures and gives as good as he gets he will secure the respect (not the love) of his peers and will be on his way to all-stardom. Enjoy every minute of this. We haven't had a rookie like that in 15 years.

I love the way PK plays and acts. If you're going to play in Montreal with all the pressure and media you need charmisa and confidence...or don't speak english heh.

Its early, but I really like AKs play this season as well as Pouliot, when will JM, admit he was wrong and put him back on the 2nd line, and realize maybe Gomez and Gionta is the issue. Cammy has hit a little wall, maybe Pouliot, AK and Plekky, that would give G and G their little C.

Subban is getting a lot of punishment for one reason only. He's a hotshot Natural with a big rookie rep and is being rigorously and deliberately tested. If he endures and gives as good as he gets he will secure the respect (not the love) of his peers and will be on his way to all-stardom. Enjoy every minute of this. We haven't had a rookie like that in 15 years.

I can hardly believe how good this kid is and that he plays for us! And isn't Carey lookin like da bomb! The team seems to have a lot of discipline.

Halak's a great guy and I wish him success in St Louis! He deserve it!

That said, we sure rocked those Senators tonight uh ;)