Defence:
Eaton - Martinek
Motteau - Wisniewski
Hillen - Jurcina

Goaltenders:
DiPietro
Roloson

Bar's keys to the game:
1. More shots on the PP. They are trying to be too fancy-smancy, point shot, get tips or rebounds!
2. Give Benny back to G and G, and let Eller centre the third line.
3. Defence has to be sharp tonight, help Auld out, he's serviceable but not Price great, limit the scoring chances.

Chris' key to the game:
1. Cover Weisnewski and stop taking dumb penalties. Edited by bar

Tonight's expected NYI lines:

Bailey - Tavares - Comeau

Moulson - Nielsen - Parenteau

Martin - Weight - Hunter

Gillies - Konopka - Sim

Eaton - Martinek

Motteau - Wisniewski

Hillen - Jurcina

DiPietro

Roloson

No anticipated changes for the Habs aside from Auld getting the nod.

Tonight's expected NYI lines:

Bailey - Tavares - Comeau

Moulson - Nielsen - Parenteau

Martin - Weight - Hunter

Gillies - Konopka - Sim

Eaton - Martinek

Motteau - Wisniewski

Hillen - Jurcina

DiPietro

Roloson

No anticipated changes for the Habs aside from Auld getting the nod.

Word is that Roli gets another start.

Here's something for the Isles to be advertising in their game preview:

Tim Bit

Welcoming the Islanders back to the Coliseum will be the newest concession and many players’ favorite spot for coffee: Tim Horton’s. At least the Canadien-born players will surely be sipping a cup-of-joe before faceoff.

Here's something for the Isles to be advertising in their game preview: Tim Bit

Welcoming the Islanders back to the Coliseum will be the newest concession and many players’ favourite spot for coffee: Tim Horton’s. At least the Canadien-born players will surely be sipping a cup-of-joe before faceoff.

:unsure:

You're right. The Isles also apparently are dressing Bruno Gervais as a RW tonight, he's in for Gillies.

On a competitor's board HF, they have Moen starting with G&G. That would lead me to believe that either Pyatt or Darche sits.

On a competitor's board HF, they have Moen starting with G&G. That would lead me to believe that either Pyatt or Darche sits.

In all honesty, whoever posts the lines could easily post "[insert player here]" with Gomez/Gionta since all of Moen, Pyatt, Darche, Pouliot, and possibly even Halpern (late game) could all see time with those two. You're right that Moen played a fair bit with them last game though. That doesn't necessarily mean one of Darche/Pyatt will sit, Boyd's expected to (sadly) be out again tonight.

In all honesty, whoever posts the lines could easily post "[insert player here]" with Gomez/Gionta since all of Moen, Pyatt, Darche, Pouliot, and possibly even Halpern (late game) could all see time with those two. You're right that Moen played a fair bit with them last game though. That doesn't necessarily mean one of Darche/Pyatt will sit, Boyd's expected to (sadly) be out again tonight.

Not too concerned about Boyd sitting... on a perfectly healthy team, if you feel you can afford to sit a player who was a NHL regular for the past 2-3 years, that's saying something good about your depth. It simply means to me there is no reason to call anyone up from Hamilton unless there are two injuries up front.

Not too concerned about Boyd sitting... on a perfectly healthy team, if you feel you can afford to sit a player who was a NHL regular for the past 2-3 years, that's saying something good about your depth. It simply means to me there is no reason to call anyone up from Hamilton unless there are two injuries up front.

I agree, it's nice for depth, but I'd rather see Pyatt have a night off and actually try Boyd, a speedster with some hands, with Gomez/Gionta since Martin doesn't want to try Pouliot/Eller there. When you have depth, everyone's gotta play - I think O'Byrne should have played at least once since Game 3 of the season also, especially when he may be waived/traded soon. Keep the legs fresh for when an injury does come.

I agree, it's nice for depth, but I'd rather see Pyatt have a night off and actually try Boyd, a speedster with some hands, with Gomez/Gionta since Martin doesn't want to try Pouliot/Eller there. When you have depth, everyone's gotta play - I think O'Byrne should have played at least once since Game 3 of the season also, especially when he may be waived/traded soon. Keep the legs fresh for when an injury does come.

Martin is clearly going with the "winning streak" lineup. Boyd will get back in. O'Byrne didn't get back in, but I suspect the decision was made pretty early to cut him.

That would be Pat Hickey from Long Island. I will give you his quote. Moen will start with Gomez and Gionta tonight. I was speculating who would sit. I think your right, Darche and Pyatt play and Boyd sits, until they lose.

That would be Pat Hickey from Long Island. I will give you his quote. Moen will start with Gomez and Gionta tonight. I was speculating who would sit. I think your right, Darche and Pyatt play and Boyd sits, until they lose.

I'm not denying your statement that Moen will start there but merely making the point that as we've all seen, whoever starts there isn't exclusive to that line...and usually doesn't last to the 3rd period.

Moen played his best game of the season with G & G, why do we wanna take him off that line again?

The over/under for consecutive periods play with those two appears to be about 4.5, with the under winning out for most of the year so far. Fans may not want him pulled off the line; could the over finally win one tonight?