GDT: October 30th, 2010 - Panthers @Habs

bar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tuned in.

Lord but I like watching our team this year. These guys are bringing it.

Go Habs GO!

Even if you've been playing a tonne of games this week.

Are we havin' fun or what?

Go Markov.

How could we not be pleased with the gang that's out there carrying our hopes.

I guess you missed the first 35 minutes of play.. they didn't look too good. Hopefully they can tie it up on this PP and get the feet moving. It has been a long week for them.

Just tuned in.

Lord but I like watching our team this year. These guys are bringing it.

Go Habs GO!

Even if you've been playing a tonne of games this week.

Are we havin' fun or what?

Go Markov.

How could we not be pleased with the gang that's out there carrying our hopes.

5-3.. good play back to subban.. and no one stands in front to screen for him..

Okay.. Gionta officially has the yips..

what I waste.. two perfect shots by subban and both forwards are standing BESIDE the goalie, not in front.

Then we watch Gionta miss two that would have been goals last season.

habs cant get a bounce tonight

man, is the cjad colour guy some crappy, he cant even speak english properly, and he talks about the game like he is explaining it to an 8 year old

well, I figured we would lose this one. No PP kills you when you are at the end of a long week of games. Play a mediocre, but hard working team is not a recipe for success when you can't score on the opportunities you are given.

faack, first overall team loses to last overall team

I quite enjoyed the game

I really like our team a lot!

Thank you Gainey and gang!!! I'm going to have lots of fun this year.

Anybody see our team , NOT in the playoffs?

NOt this kid. :hockey:

Spacek 2. Florida 1, Habs 1. Time to scratch Spacek. He looks terrible. O'Byrne needs another chance.

The team looked horrible for the first half of the game. Booth and Vokoun were amazing tonight. Gionta is cursed!!! Overall, poor effort, but to be fair we did get 40 shots on net. Price needs to be more careful handling the puck its scarey. Last year, Cammie and Gio would have buried their chances.

4 games in 6 nights. I am pleased with the week's results

Ottawa and Toronto suck, but watch out.. here comes Boston. Tim Thomas is just scary good this year and the Bruins have pretty good team in front of him.

I suspect Boston will be our main competition for top in the NE.. I actually give the edge to Boston right now.

Edited by brobin

Ottawa and Toronto suck, but watch out.. here comes Boston. Tim Thomas is just scary good this year and the Bruins have pretty good team in front of him.

I suspect Boston will be our main competition for top in the NE.. I actually give the edge to Boston right now.

Chara and Julien make all their goalies look good

I think they need to split up PK and Markov. I know it sounds like over reaction, but its more due to the fact that Spacey and Hammer cannot cover each others mistakes, PK and Markov have the speed to cover for the other two.

Once again, Gomez looks disinterested out there. I'd rather see Cammy play with G and G, and give Pouliot, heck even Darche with AK and Plekky.

4 games in 6 nights. I am pleased with the week's results

Well said, hard to complain with 3 wins on the week. Tonight was a little iffy but the Habs fought to get back in it fairly well for the most part I felt, sometimes you just don't get the breaks sadly. Markov all in all didn't play all that bad despite heavy ice time, I had to give him a shout-out in tonight's HW 3 Stars.

Yes, it was a good week to be sure. However, scoring one goal, at home on a saturday against Florida? Now's Martin's chance to make a change or two. Dustin Boyd, O'Byrne both come to mind.

The question is...if you bring in Boyd who do you sit? Darche has played well....the bottom 2 lines have and the first, I don't see Boyd being the answer as to why the 2nd line hasn't got things going.

The question is...if you bring in Boyd who do you sit?

GOMEZ

I guess if Kovalchuk can be benched, pretty much anyone can be.

I think GOMEZ as been playing really good, its just Gionta cant score and i dont like Moen on that line...I think its time to give Eller or Pouliot along look or look at bring in another top 6 foward...