Injuries: Markov
Record: 7-6-3 (13th in West)
Scratches:
Injuries:

Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST
TV: RDS, TSN-A
Radio: CJAD,CKAC
Edited by bar

I just can't seem to find a lineup or even past lineups for Nashville anyone have any luck?

Projected Lines:

Sullivan - O'Reilly - Hornqvist

Dumont - Legwand - Ward

Tootoo - Goc - Erat

Wilson - Smithson - Kostitsyn

Suter - Weber

Klein - Bouillon

Franson - O'Brien

Rinne

Lindback

Lombardi injured, Spaling, Sulzer, Smithson scratched.

Seeing MAB helpless on D on that top picture reminds me why Price faced 53 shots that last game against Nashville.

Hope the boys aren't looking past this game to the Toronto and Philly games. GO HABS GO!!!!

I honestly wish Boyd was playing so he can stick it to the preds for not giving him a chance. I'd want Pyatt out if that's the case because I cannot stand his play in the offensive zone. But since it's not the case, I'll just have to live with it.

I honestly wish Boyd was playing so he can stick it to the preds for not giving him a chance. I'd want Pyatt out if that's the case because I cannot stand his play in the offensive zone. But since it's not the case, I'll just have to live with it.

Agreed!

I would rest Halpern and put Boyd if Pyatt is gonna dress!

So.. do they keep riding Price, or do they start resting him once in a while. He is doing great, but it won't help us if he fades late in the season. I would have put Auld in tonight and let Price destroy the Leafs on Saturday, and then Philly.

I suspect we are due for a flat team game (they just creamed so many tough teams, I won't be surprised to see a bit of a let up tonight). I just don't want them to come out flat Saturday. :)

So.. do they keep riding Price, or do they start resting him once in a while. He is doing great, but it won't help us if he fades late in the season. I would have put Auld in tonight and let Price destroy the Leafs on Saturday, and then Philly.

I suspect we are due for a flat team game (they just creamed so many tough teams, I won't be surprised to see a bit of a let up tonight). I just don't want them to come out flat Saturday. :)

I've had both of these thoughts, too - thanks for saving me the trouble! This would have been a good game for Auld. And yeah, look for a let up.

I thought the Habs were better in the 2nd, the failed PP actually gave them some momentum. Here's hoping the 4th line keeps getting to play in the 3rd, they've been pretty effective. On the other hand, the Halpern unit hasn't done a whole lot offensively (save for Pouliot's chance on the PP). Still 20 minutes and this one could go either way.

I thought the Habs were better in the 2nd, the failed PP actually gave them some momentum. Here's hoping the 4th line keeps getting to play in the 3rd, they've been pretty effective. On the other hand, the Halpern unit hasn't done a whole lot offensively (save for Pouliot's chance on the PP). Still 20 minutes and this one could go either way.

i'd like to see Pouliot with Gomez and AK46.

Why not put Gomez with Cammy and Gionta for the rest of the game. Pouliot and AK with Pleks...

This might get Gomez going with two top wingers, Pleks is fine with AK, and the Preds can't just key in on the Pleks, Cammy, Gionta line.

Its not like we have much to lose tonight.