Bars showing the game in 3D?

les_glorieux

I was going headto a bar and find out.... but I started watching the game at home and halfway the first period...."I said F%$@ that!!!" Not gonna watch "the Half-adiens" lose to the leafs in 3D

SO Anyone bring their 3D glasses to a bar? and did it work?

The one bar I go to they have 3D glasses for you to wear, but you have to put down a deposit for them.

So they did?

Oh and are those 3d glasses the old kind or the new ones that 3D movie venues hand out? (actually we pay 3 bucks for)

None of the above, it's the ones you would wear if you had a 3D TV in your house. They range anywhere from $100-$200 a pair.

Ah great whats the fun in that?.. Getting plastered and dropping/stepping on your $200.. Weeee great times

Giver!

A ha! I was waiting to here something about that... with the way hockey is televised (the angle of the cameras) I can only imagine the crowd directly bellow the camera shot would look 3D ... and who wants to see fat Torontonians stuff themselves with hotdogs and beer?!?!

lol joke ... I like most of you "Ontariens"

A ha! I was waiting to here something about that... with the way hockey is televised (the angle of the cameras) I can only imagine the crowd directly bellow the camera shot would look 3D ... and who wants to see fat Torontonians stuff themselves with hotdogs and beer?!?!

lol joke ... I like most of you "Ontariens"

Well, Torontonians are different from Ontarians. ^_^