Forum upgrade

sakiqc

First, love the upgrade and appreciate all of the hard work that everyone at Habsworld does to maintain the site. However, under the heading of things that bug me... is is possible to highlight the "view new content button" or otherwise make it more prominent? It seems to take me a long time to find it now, but I may just be a slow learner :)

Ignore the comment about the view new content button, I am fine now :rolleyes:

First, love the upgrade and appreciate all of the hard work that everyone at Habsworld does to maintain the site. However, under the heading of things that bug me... is is possible to highlight the "view new content button" or otherwise make it more prominent? It seems to take me a long time to find it now, but I may just be a slow learner :)

Thanks for the comments. It's something that bugged me too. I'll try to get the Rules link somewhere else, so the "View New Content" stands out more.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys seriously put "The Canadien" character on the HW front page banner? :lol:

Yep, that's version 2 actually, a mirror image of the original we had a few days back. We used to have rotating player pics on there but they all left, hasn't been anything for about a year and a half since. I suggested we throw something in there, sakiqc thought that would do the trick. Works for now at least I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... it won't automatically log me in from the two different computers I use. Everytime I switch computers, I have to log in all over again, even though I have it set to log in automatically. Used to have no problems on the old version.

Hmm... it won't automatically log me in from the two different computers I use. Everytime I switch computers, I have to log in all over again, even though I have it set to log in automatically. Used to have no problems on the old version.

Someone else mentioned the same problem in a GDT shortly after the forum switch. I think we hypothesized out that once you login on one computer, it logs out the other one.

Someone else mentioned the same problem in a GDT shortly after the forum switch. I think we hypothesized out that once you login on one computer, it logs out the other one.

that's correct. it's a security feature that I agree may be more annoying than helpful. I have just disabled it

that's correct. it's a security feature that I agree may be more annoying than helpful. I have just disabled it

Hooray!

Good call. It was indeed more annoying than helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering if it would be possible to permanently mark the "top posts" of a section better than it is right now. Maybe by a line or a bigger font. It's a bit confusing with just the tiny little green tag on the left.