GDT: Boston at Montreal, Jan. 8, 1900 EST

lazy26

Wow.

Unbelievable.

Can the Habs really steal 2 points here.

Hopefully the can pull it off, but hey at least they got 1 - we need every point at this point with the Canes having games in hand.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OT PP - the habs are getting a PP in overtime - unbelievable!!! some nights we can't buy a penalty and here we have a chance to win it :)

Wow - Subban and Wiz look pretty good together, but they need to shoot the friggin puck!

great play by SUbban making that pass before stepping out!

As usual CBC criticizing MaxPac for the little push on Chara - I friggin hate the CBC :angry:

So the Habs win and gain back the Northeast division lead (tells you something about how weak this division has been). Habs are clawing their way out of the slump.

I have to laugh, Brunet used his "boulette cannon"

lol he's the only one I've ever heard say that.

Wife just told me to simmer down...it's the bruins I told her.

My wife is still upset - took our son out of the room - he's still crying - 2 1/2 year old daughter has gotten used to it now - she starts yelling GOOOOOAL soccer style - only problem is that she does that when the habs get scored on as well. :P

I've watched the replay a few times and it seemed like MaxPac was gliding towards Chara and just kind of shoved him a bit to steer him away. It was a small push too, but still, from Chara's perspective, ending 3-2 after being up 2-0, he was probably really pissed. He had no business stirring up crap like that even with the little tap MaxPac gave him. He shoved at least one official too. I hope he gets a suspension :lol:

EDIT: Ah dlbair beat me to the facts. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Cataclaw

Wow is all I can say.

Great to see Gill jump in there to handle Chara.

P.K. was sure a force on the ice tonite.

hopefully with all of the injuries, PK will get 20+ minutes a night and will be allowed to lead the rush. I'd like to see him paired with Wiz on a regular basis. Having two guys with the ability to move the puck and rush can really give our offense a big boost!

Penalty wise, both Gill/Chara got 10 minute misconducts at the end of OT, which means there shouldn't be any supplemental discipline.

It looked like Chara was being aggressive with the ref though...

I usually hate the NESN feed but for all the times I've had to listen to the homers, watching them eat crow at the end was priceless!!

Oh man were they bitch!ng about Max Pac. all game ling they were wondering would would take LaPierre's place...i think they found their new public enemy#1

By the way, no one can penetrate the zone like Gomez.

I've watched the replay a few times and it seemed like MaxPac was gliding towards Chara and just kind of shoved him a bit to steer him away. It was a small push too, but still, from Chara's perspective, ending 3-2 after being up 2-0, he was probably really pissed. He had no business stirring up crap like that even with the little tap MaxPac gave him. He shoved at least one official too. I hope he gets a suspension :lol:

EDIT: Ah dlbair beat me to the facts. Thanks for the info!

That was the typical classless crap that the Bruins and Flyers have been known for the past 35-40 years. Instead of criticizing Chara for being a sore loser, the CBC anti-habs bias announcers criticize MaxPac :angry:

It looked like Chara was being aggressive with the ref though...

Same here, but the abuse of an official penalty wasn't called, that's why I posted the note on the misconducts as I was looking to see if anything like that would be called.

AWESOME win!!! And potentially a crucial one in psychological terms. If that doesn't put the wind in their sails it's hard to see what will. Great shot by MaxPac, too.

In my now-forgotten earlier post in this thread, I didn't mean to say out core sucks, just that it hasn't been playing well. Ultimately those guys - or what's left of them -are the key.

But for now: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

What an ending, attempting to whip up a quick 3-Stars. On a forum note, did anyone try the chat applet tonight?

I just tried but there's no one to chat with.