Habs skills contest

JoeLassister

The anual family practice + skills contest were held on sunday morning, here are the results :

* source : http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/313757.html

Results

Fastest skater :

1- Pacioretty (14,26 seconds)

2- Pyatt (14,42 s)

3- Desharnais (14,65 s)

4- Subban (14,72 s)

Targets :

1- Gionta 4 en 4

2- Kostitsyn 4 en 4

3- White 4 en 5

4- Plekanec 4 en 6

5- Darche 4 en 8

Hardest shot :

1- Pouliot 102 et 101 mi/h

2- Weber 99 et 99 mi/h

3- Wisniewski 98 et 98 mi/h

4- Subban 98 et 97 mi/h

5- Spacek 93 et 98 mi/h

6- Picard 93 et 93 mi/h<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Pretty suprised to see Max Pac win the fastest skater contest with bruised ribs. Not as shocking as when Brashear won though...

And to be honest, nothing will ever beat Glen Metropolit's attempt at targets from last year :

Edited by JoeLassister

The anual family practice + skills contest were held on sunday morning, here are the results :

* source : http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/313757.html

Results

Fastest skater :

1- Pacioretty (14,26 seconds)

2- Pyatt (14,42 s)

3- Desharnais (14,65 s)

4- Subban (14,72 s)

Targets :

1- Gionta 4 en 4

2- Kostitsyn 4 en 4

3- White 4 en 5

4- Plekanec 4 en 6

5- Darche 4 en 8

Hardest shot :

1- Pouliot 102 et 101 mi/h

2- Weber 99 et 99 mi/h

3- Wisniewski 98 et 98 mi/h

4- Subban 98 et 97 mi/h

5- Spacek 93 et 98 mi/h

6- Picard 93 et 93 mi/h<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Pretty suprised to see Max Pac win the fastest skater contest with bruised ribs. Not as shocking as when Brashear won though...

And to be honest, nothing will ever beat Glen Metropolit's attempt at targets from last year :

Nice to see MaxPac doing so well. I am more surprised at Pouliot winning the hardest shot contest. I thought Wiz would have been #1.

Wasn't Desharnais supposed to be a little slower for a smaller guy? WTF?

I knew Pouliot could rip it, but two over 100 MPH is very impressive. I'm somewhat surprised he's not on the fastest skater results, but maybe he's more about acceleration than doing a full lap.

The accuracy one is always kind of funny... 4 for 5 for Ryan White? :lol:

does anybody know why PK got cross-checked by Andrei in the 3rd period of the 4 on 4? that concerned me a little bit

subban was messing with him just before. was a "friendly" retaliation from my interpretation. Still, AK and PK are miles apart as for display of how to have fun.. lol

my concern though is with Plekanec's attitude in the last days. I wonder if he's pissed off for not being considered for the all-star game. He should have been invited IMO (hopefully the injuries to a number of stars will open a spot for him)

Wasn't Desharnais supposed to be a little slower for a smaller guy? WTF?

I don't know man. He sure doesn't look that fast with the puck. I really thought Scott Gomez was the fastest skater on the team. Maybe just because he's better at keeping control of the puck at "full" speed than the others who have to slow down a bit with the puck ?