GDT: Bruins vs Habs, Mar. 8

dlbalr

My stomach is still upside down from this. I really want Chara d###!! Even better, I hope somebody ######## his ankle!

Edited by Habsfan

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying to write something for several minutes now but everything i write is to brutal and pissed off to actually post so I decided to delete the posts over and over. So pissed now that Im not sure Im even gonna watch the rest of the game.

Nesn blaming Patches, saying he should of known where he was on the ice. Unbelievable.

You're actually surprised??? Just wait until Coaches corner on Saterday when that cross dressing drag queen goes to bat for Chara and his friggin bruins! I won't even mention the other CBC anti-habs bruins Stock and Milbury.

He better not show up somewhere in town, cause he's not gonna have a good time!

Wow, the Bruins have really shown why they deserve to be a top tier team today. Cry like babies all day and try to help you terrible chances of salvaging the mess you made tonight by going above and beyond to hurt your rivals.

The city of Boston should be proud.

Edited by BrenDittero

Nesn blaming Patches, saying he should of known where he was on the ice. Unbelievable.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I watch plenty of other networks and NESN are the biggest homers in the league. It borders on the ridiculous. They go about calling Montreal a bunch of divers (never mind that diver-in-chief Lapierre is not here anymore) but never seem particularly upset by the behaviour of past and present Bruins such a Kyle McLaren, Joe Thornton (I've always found him rather dirty) or Zdeno Chara.

Well the argument of knowing where you are on the ice is correct. What is incorrect is blaming Pacioretty. They should blame Chara! That's murder attempt right there!

My stomach is still upside down from this. I really want Chara dead!! Even better, I hope somebody shatters his ankle!

Like I said, i was a habs - a guy with a shot like Subban or Wiz, i'm shooting at the heads of the Bruins top players. These guys deserve no better :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well the argument of knowing where you are on the ice is correct. What is incorrect is blaming Pacioretty. They should blame Chara! That's murder attempt right there!

So true, Pacioretty is supposed to know where he is but not Chara? It is assinine.

This shit ALWAYS happens when you get a big lead on the Flyers or Bruins.

I always pray for nothing when they get up big on those teams. This happened minutes after I posted "let's hope to avoid a gong show".

Embarrassing.

Edited by Wamsley01

I didn't like when Pacioretty shoved Chara a couple of games ago. I suppose Chara just got his revenge. This garage league won't do anything to Chara.

I don't want to waste my thinking away of Pacioretty and talk about Chara at this time, but eventually they will consider the history this year between him and Pacioretty. You could say that Chara had a motive and that his action was deliberate. This could be enough to jail him, really.

What could Pacs do.. he was skating in front, Chara drove him from behind right into the stanchion.. how does Pacs possible prevent that? How could he expect that chara would direct his head into the stanchion?>>> I just don't get the logic... .its not like Pacs turned or did anything other then skate up the boards...

You know why that rarely happens in hockey.. because players don't hit other players like that, they know it can kill them.

Like I said, i was a habs - a guy with a shot like Subban or Wiz, i'm shooting at the heads of the Bruins top players. These guys deserve no better :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yep wait till they drop to block and aim for the beak

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

GagnonFrancois Twitter

#Habs Pacioretty just left the bell centre in ambulance for precautionary reasons. Was able to move legs and arms. Third period resumes

All of us may be mad, but keep this civil. Encouraging the Habs to go 'end a player's career' will not be tolerated; posts will be deleted (including some already) and infractions issued. We're better than that, folks.

Quote deleted by mod

No respectable NHL teams / or players are in the business of ending careers. This is not an eye for an eye situation. However, Chara should not return to to the game until Patch does.

What could Pacs do.. he was skating in front, Chara drove him from behind right into the stanchion.. how does Pacs possible prevent that? How could he expect that chara would direct his head into the stanchion?>>> I just don't get the logic... .its not like Pacs turned or did anything other then skate up the boards...

You know why that rarely happens in hockey.. because players don't hit other players like that, they know it can kill them.

Trust me, they will say he put himself in a vulnerable position.

Remember, we are talking about somebody like Cherry who said that somebody will get Subban because of his big mouth, then said "I told you so" when Comrie accidently high sticked him. Not exactly dealing with media with a full deck and zero bias.

Wow, Boivin really pissed off during the interview on RDS.. saying he doesn't know anymore why he collects money for kids to play hockey.

Should the game of hockey be so expensive to play? We are sending 7-8 yr olds to out of town tournaments every few weekends. I didn't hear the interview but perhaps money could be raised for more basic needs ie: food, clothing would better serve the needs of the poor.

I like his alarming statement... would like to know more about it.