GDT: Bruins vs Habs, Mar. 8

dlbalr

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White will be back for the 2nd (2-5-10 will expire soon into the period) which means no more double shifting this early in the game, always good. Quite impressed with Eller, as well as Moen. Both those touch passes were pretty impressive overall. How Eller was that wide open on the 2nd one is beyond me, reminds of the Hamilton game on Sunday where basically the same thing happened.

Lots of people online, don't forget ye olde chatroom. :)

White will be back for the 2nd (2-5-10 will expire soon into the period) which means no more double shifting this early in the game, always good. Quite impressed with Eller, as well as Moen. Both those touch passes were pretty impressive overall. How Eller was that wide open on the 2nd one is beyond me, reminds of the Hamilton game on Sunday where basically the same thing happened.

Lots of people online, don't forget ye olde chatroom. :)

Who is the defensive pair playing against the Moen, Eller, AK line?

Working for me on Expressvu

LOL, ugly goal on Rask.. Nice feed by Gomez, lucky wrister by Gionta...

Really? Just called Bell and they said the channel is down for a lot of people. You live in Quebec?

That was too many men, I have seen that a ton with no call, as long as the guy coming on didn't touch it.. I have a feeling we will be on the PK for much of the rest of this game.

Great Game by ours Habs so far. Probably the best game of the year so far!

Eller seems to have read the other thread about him earlier today! He's on Fire!!!

Habs PP coming up! C'mon boys, put this game away. Don't give the pooh bears any chance to come back in this game!

All the douchebags (leafs and Bruisn Fans) on TSN.ca have disappeared. I wonder where they could be?!?! ;);)

Who is the defensive pair playing against the Moen, Eller, AK line?

Bang on ! That's why the Eller-Moen-AK46 line can be a dangerous weapon.

They'll have the chance to play often against the 3rd pair because you have to focus on Plex and Gomez lines before putting defensive studs against them.

And then, you still have some offense provided by Pouliot and Desharnais on the 4th... I really like these lines.