Can Montreal Pass Boston for 3rd?

bbp

I don't think we need anyone else to match the Bruins' "toughness". The additions of White and Mara were more than enough the last game; there's no amount of goons that would have prevented Chara's criminal behaviour.

No need to beat the Bruins at their own game. Let's just play ours and take home the 2 points.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should bring up Alex Henry,Jimmy Bonneau,and Andrew Conboy..i dont what lose anymore guys before the playoffs and we all know boston well be out to hurt us..

Notwithstanding the Bonneau note as it's already been mentioned, there is that little thing called the 4 Recall Rule that prevents teams from doing just this...heck, we may have finally found a positive for this rule. Assuming the Habs didn't botch the Dawes, Palushaj, and Engqvist recalls, they have 3 recalls left, why burn them on 1-game goons when they may actually need better players later on?

Notwithstanding the Bonneau note as it's already been mentioned, there is that little thing called the 4 Recall Rule that prevents teams from doing just this...heck, we may have finally found a positive for this rule. Assuming the Habs didn't botch the Dawes, Palushaj, and Engqvist recalls, they have 3 recalls left, why burn them on 1-game goons when they may actually need better players later on?

Ever the pragmatist, Brian.