GDT: Habs vs Wild, Mar. 20

dlbalr

Im really impressed with Pouliot's play early and PYATT PUT IT IN! I believe that almost deserves a star solely to celebrate the occation!

PK's Hat Trick the obvious highlight and I like AK staying hot White's multi dementional game and the Wiz doing his thing.

1)PK

2)White

3)Pouliot

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by the Dogs! Habs did well too! Not much to say about that game, except keep it rolling boys. Team has been excellent ever since the 20 minute mnarker vs the Rags.

Good confidence-booster for the Habs, and even better that they could get the 2 points while giving Price a rest. The Habs have a tough week ahead of them, and it'll be good to head in with some confidence.

Brian, you nailed the 3 stars (and HM) that I would have gone with, right down to the order.

Euh, so I didn't get to watch the game last night.

Did I miss anything good? ^_^

Fairly boring game. Subban had a couple good moves but overall he was flat. Auld was no better and don't get me started on White and Pouliot.

We won though, just barely pulled that one out of the fire.

Edited by BrenDittero

Euh, so I didn't get to watch the game last night.

Did I miss anything good? ^_^

Fairy boring game. Subban had a couple good moves but overall he was flat. Auld was no better and don't get me started on White and Pouliot.

We won though, just barely pulled that one out of the fire.

I thought the Wild dominated for most of the game. We were lucky to get of of St-Paul with 2 pts.

Great to see the energy brought by White in that game.

Subban is playing with impressive confidence for a rookie. We can just wonder how good he'll be after a year or two under his belt.

Oh, and Desharnais is already an important piece of the team. Nice progression for him.

Now, this is all good, but when is Plekanec back ? :rolleyes:

I thought the Wild dominated for most of the game. We were lucky to get of of St-Paul with 2 pts.

LOL! Sheesh man I thought the game was over for us when Mikko scored on that penalty shot, ouf the habs barely scraped out with those 2 points.

LOL! Sheesh man I thought the game was over for us when Mikko scored on that penalty shot, ouf the habs barely scraped out with those 2 points.

Good thing Picard went and apologized to Auld during the celebration, if anyone caught that. He nearly handed em the match :o!