GDT: Habs vs Wild, Mar. 20

dlbalr

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does Ron MacLean sound like he's lost his marbles with some of his poetic throws to commercial?

"Players around the NHL like summer, they think and play like June" ( typed from memory, might not be completely accurate)

What does THAT mean?

Hoping for a shutout for Auld as well.

Edited by BrenDittero

It means you really can't sit beside Don Cherry that long without mental consequences.

Is it just me or does Ron McLean sound like he's lost his marbles with some of his poetic throws to commercial?

"Players around the NHL like summer, they think and play like June" ( typed from memory, might not be completely accurate)

What does THAT mean?

Hoping for a shutout for Auld as well.

It means you really can't sit beside Don Cherry that long without mental consequences.

I wonder if Ron really thinks long and hard about what he's going to say or if he's just sitting there free stylin'

Subban for the Hat Trick!!!!!!

Edited by BrenDittero

woot.. there it is, the trick..

Way to go PK... (can't wait for Cherry to bash him for running up the score)

I was just about to say the same thing - too bad he won't actually say what he's probably wanting to say - "what's this uppity black kid think he's doing playing hockey, the least he should do is just say 'yessir boss" to his veteran white players"

Funny how Cherry hasn't bothered to comment on that turd Marchand on his beloved bruins - who IMO actually has been EXTREMELY disrespectful in his comments and interviews.

I was pretty pissed at Vinny's and Boucher's comments in the TB game. As a veteran Vinny lacked discipline and gives PK a two hander and then slams him for faking. PK goes straight to the dressing room and gets attacked for not missing a shift??? Of course no one from the media corrected anyone on that fact when PK was accused of laughing on the bench and not missing a shift :wacko:

Really with all the hate he gets, I don't see any reason other then color being the factor.

Holy macro - PYATT even scores!!! UNBELEIVABLE!!!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Easy..

PK

White

Auld

Since Auld allowed a goal, I'm tempted not to put him in there. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but it'd give me a chance to highlight one of the other strong statistical performances.

That is pretty harsh.. lol.. one goal.. he was great early when this was still a game.

Since Auld allowed a goal, I'm tempted not to put him in there. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but it'd give me a chance to highlight one of the other strong statistical performances.

That is pretty harsh.. lol.. one goal.. he was great early when this was still a game.

There's always the honourable mention, I honestly haven't decided yet. I'm still browsing for a good pic to use before I start writing.