GDT: Habs @ Boo-uins March 24th, 2011

bar

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...where is the speed and the tight passes? They better get focused pretty soon or we'll see another 20 come and go.

So many bad passes and turnovers. Bush league.

Edited by BrenDittero

OMG, that just looked so Cheezy. Watching on NESN and they have large superimposed adds on the glass behind the net. I've seen them before, but that last 1 was impossible to miss it was so big and bright yellow. :blink:

I'm so glad they dont do that here, and I sure hope they never start.

Well, it's times like this where I try to look at the positives. I suppose 1 positive is that the 4 guys coming back from injury are (hopefully) working out the kinks and getting rid of some of the rust, particularly Darche who hasn't looked bad out there.

Well, it's times like this where I try to look at the positives. I suppose 1 positive is that the 4 guys coming back from injury are (hopefully) working out the kinks and getting rid of some of the rust, particularly Darche who hasn't looked bad out there.

Great comment. It's pretty easy to get caught up in how tonight seems like a bust.

this game just proves how bad we need to being in some tough players next season..we are a good team but we need to get some fouth line guys

I would completely agree if Cammy and Gomez were adding more to the offence. Right now I feel like we need more top shelf forwards who are moderatly consistent in scoring.

I would completely agree if Cammy and Gomez were adding more to the offence. Right now I feel like we need more top shelf forwards who are moderatly consistent in scoring.

but if we being in a couple hard noses players then it work make it easyer on guy like cammy and gomez and they could just worry about scoring.

5-0..., this is now getting embarrassing. The Bruins shoot their mouths off for a week and our response is to play like crap and make them giddy.

So lets see.. last game in Boston they beat the crap out of the habs and won. the next game, we won, but Boston took out one of our top players. This game, they blow us out...

We will not beat these guys in a 7 game series. If we are up a couple games, we will quickly be down a few players.

I'll be happy if we make it out of this one without an injury. As disappointing as tonight may be, it's unrealistic to hope that Pleks, Darche, Halpern and Sopel would be 100% game-shape. The Habs will remember this, and it'll serve them well in the long run. And there have just been ZERO good bounces going the Habs' way.

That being said, I can't watch this anymore. Night!