PK Subban

BCHabnut

Man is this guy ever bad for the game! Just watch my favourite 2010/2011 compilation of him and you will have to agree. LOL

I agree how the heck do we allow some young talented cocky super effective jerk like this play for Montreal?. :rolleyes: I hope he stays with us for his career cause it is going to be quite the ride. BTW Don Cherry is a comlete Icehole and can go fork himself. The cups will come. :1gohabs: :1gohabs: :1gohabs:

Man is this guy ever bad for the game! Just watch my favourite 2010/2011 compilation of him and you will have to agree. LOL

Absolutely, Brilliant BCHabnut! Go Habs Go! tonight he gets the OT goal to put us into the playoffs. He is a superstar and his time in the limelight is now!

GO HABS GO!

So pointless to make a compilation video in his rookie season. It'll constantly need to be updated. Imagine what the compilation video at the end of his career will look like.

sorry if anyone thought i made that. I just got it off youtube. I think there will need to be one at the end of every year. The man is a highlight reel.

Edited by BCHabnut

The song fits him perfectly. Great video you've found.

Can't wait for it to be edited with a scene of thim lifting up the SC !!!! 1gohabs.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Really cool video.

Seems to me P.K. has toned it down a bit lately. Something I consider to be a good thing.