GDT: Game 4 - Bruins @ Habs Apr. 21, 2011

bar

Dear Carey Price,

If you ever thought of a good time for a shutout, may I assure you that tonight is right about the perfect night.

Thanks

JoeLassister

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? go to guy to finish plays? When was the last time Pouliot even scored?

The 4th line is fine, they are all good defensivley which is what Martin wants.

Same keys to the game

score first

score 3 goals

outwork the Bruins

use your speed to keep the puck deep.

I'll add 2, Price needs to be better with the puck

Show up in the first peiod. You can't get 3 PP's and be down 2-0 after 1. taht tells me they weren't ready to play.

Huh? go to guy to finish plays? When was the last time Pouliot even scored?

February 15th. Wow, that's even longer than I thought. 0 goals, 6 assists in 27 games since his last goal. The only go-to thing he really has been doing lately is going to the penalty box.

I'm at work so i can't watch, but by looking at the boxscore it seems like tha Habs are all over the Bruins!

1-0!

The Canadiens are playing just wonderful hockey. A few minutes ago they dominated in the Bruin end and had a few close chances. Very encouraging.

Nice! Thanks for the updates!

Looks like the Bruins caughht up a bit in shots near the end of the period, but 1-0 after 20 minutes is a good position to be in.

Hopefully the Habs keep their foot on the pedal and don't let up.. Boston is going to be coming hard..

GO HABS GO

That was definitely top 5 periods I've seen from the Habs all season. And it must have been the most energized one as well. When big Hal Gill starts intercepting passes and firing shots on net, you know that everyone is amped up. DD was a beast on the boards. It's going to be hard to keep this pace up, hopefully they can get a couple more to have some breathing room.

It looked like DD was trying to head butt Chara in the stomach. Great moment.

And I also liked Gill intercepting the puck at the blueline and firing a slapper. Two plays I wasn't expecting to see!

Fantastic play Pleks to Kosty!!

Kosty!!!!!! This is amazing

Georgeous backhand pass to KOSTY goals 55 seconds apart.

Boston nightmare!!

What a difference when they put on the heat.. not to say that they should change their winning strategy based on CP.

Fantastic play Pleks to Kosty!!

Georgeous backhand pass to KOSTY goals 55 seconds apart.

Boston nightmare!!

The Boston boards are on fire right now. According to them the Boston playoffs are over. I hope they're right.